such a great band.
they make really intriguing music, but as Dorkus says not something to listen to everyday.
Cloud Pleaser has to be one of my favorite songs by them, the bass rattles my brain.
yeah, black dice is pretty good. eric copeland's solo album is pretty similar, but different enough to warrant a listen, more vocal samples i think, and "catchier", in a black dice way.
because you bumped this thread i am listening to Creature Comforts...the watery sounds on that album are great.
REPO's out soon...they should start writing longer songs. i found some used Beaches & Canyons a while ago, nice nice. Creature Comforts i don't care much for.
Um why was the last post in this thread in 2009 what even Black Dice is gr8.

After hearing "Pigs" and Copelands *****house Blues thing I'm really hoping they go more vocal-heavy on the new album because those two things are rad as all hell.

Come on guys Black Dice
SERIOUSLY GUYS BLACK DICE IS THE BEES KNEES DISCUSS MORE.

I preordered the Mr. Impossible vinyl and I'm stoked. I also preordered that side project Eric Copeland has with that Jimi Hey guy, BI, it sounds pretty great from what I've heard.
Quote by crazy8rgood
Um why was the last post in this thread in 2009 what even Black Dice is gr8.

After hearing "Pigs" and Copelands *****house Blues thing I'm really hoping they go more vocal-heavy on the new album because those two things are rad as all hell.

Come on guys Black Dice

Okay so it leaked today and it sounds ****ing amazing and you all should go listen to it it's on Spin too:

http://www.spin.com/articles/black-dice-break-down-mr-impossible-exclusive-premiere

It's actually pretty melodic, especially for Black Dice. "Spy Vs. Spy" in particular. Just, hit that shit up.

Also, sorry for the triple post, but this is quite important I'm sure you'll agree.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Apr 4, 2012,
Ah my god, never really listened to them before, they've been in the back of my mind for a while though. I bought a promo-copy of Mr Impossible today because i recognised the band and it was cheap, and its AMAZING. It kind of reminds me of Tobacco, too.

The video for pigs is pretty intense haha.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Last edited by Hereiwas at Apr 13, 2012,
^ I pre-ordered the Mr. Impossible vinyl and it was supposed to come in on Tuesday but it still hasn't :c
That happened to me with TheeSatisfaction :/ Why does vinyl come out *after* cd???
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
So I got Broken Ear Record yesterday. feels good.
CuSO4