im ronniel and im new here.. and its been hard being a self-teaching idiot.. i dont know the wrongs and the rights! ive been playing for four years (self taught) well its hard to find a teacher here in the philippines..being a third world country with EATING 3x a day is a problem i just thought if i can try and find a teacher here online and can actually teach me online.. for free.. *sigh*.. just pm me..
Dude...Just watch instructional videos. Pay close attention to what they are doing, and adapt it to your own style
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
There are all kinds of articles on this site that can help you with just about anything. You can also find instructional videos all over the internet. Try checking YouTube.
Mama she has taught me well,
told me when I was young,
"Son, your life's an open book,
don't close it 'fore it's done."

Yada yada, and more D minor songs. That's the first one that came to mind.
thanks.. but i think ill really need someone who can tell what is right and wrong.. i dont know if im doing okay..
Quote by RockDJ
*begins to play somber melody in d minor... the saddest of all keys*

oh oh play "lick my love pump"
http://www.justinguitar.com/

This guy is excellent at explaining the basics.
ESP EC-1000
Schecter Demon
Ibanez RG350DX
Ibanez SZ720FM
Fender Standard Strat
BC Rich MM Warlock
Jay Turser JTB-445
Takamine Jasmine C33
Crate Blackheart 5W
Traynor T10/B
Metal Muff
Try a local Christian church...there's tons of nice guys who are very enthusiastic about guitar and can teach you. Just make sure they're cool enough if you want to play Sabbath or Slayer.
pare dito sa bataan madameng magaling sobra
dito si sid palo ung niluhuran ni marty friedman dahil sa sobrang galing at si alvin de leon mas malupet pa kay sid amf.. check them out on youtube to see if im telling the truth \m/ bataan u rock
Quote by inang
thanks.. but i think ill really need someone who can tell what is right and wrong.. i dont know if im doing okay..

if it sounds good to your ears, your doing fine. develop your own style