i mean does he have an autobiography?

i was reading an interview with him in last weeks kerrang! (the one with rage against the machine on the front cover) and it made me wonder.

cheers dudes
I don't think he does, but I would like him to write one.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
No, but he does have signature coffee. How hardcore is that?
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by saphrax
Yeah, it's called "Mustaine > Metallica"...

He lies!

I was gonna say that if Mustaine does have an autobiography, you'd know that he'd spend half of his book talking about how much better he is than Lars Ulrich and then the rest of his life promoting his book, telling anyone who'll dare to listen how much better his autobiography is than anything Lars has ever written.

"5/5. A fantastic book; equally amsuing as it is profound. Totally better than anything Lars Ulrich could do, the faggot." - Mustaine
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!
Quote by DisgruntledDuck
I was gonna say that if Mustaine does have an autobiography, you'd know that he'd spend half of his book talking about how much better he is than Lars Ulrich and then the rest of his life promoting his book, telling anyone who'll dare to listen how much better his autobiography is than anything Lars has ever written.

"5/5. A fantastic book; equally amsuing as it is profound. Totally better than anything Lars Ulrich could do, the faggot." - Mustaine

haha so true, but I'd still buy the book, Dave Mustaine is one hell of an interesting guy and I bet he has loads of good stories to tell.
Quote by Zeppelin08
I busted a nut because my g-string was too tight.

Quote by rexreeper99
Hendrix. he played jazz right? lol. im real bad with names.

i guess jazz could work

add me up http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/cactus/
If I was going to have some kind of signature product, I'd have some signature cigarettes. Then more little kids would want to smoke, and I could laugh at them because they're not old enough to buy cigarettes. And I still think P-Funk should get into business with Parliament cigarettes.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.