hey guys im thinking on doing my first project, it wont be happening till after graspop!!!! need the money for then.

but what i was thinking was getting a squire strat i can get one for arround £105 and fitting a floyd rose, also changing the pickups and the paint job as well, i was thinking on pink for the colour coz not many people have a pink guitar.

anyway i was really just looking for your advice on all of this and how hard it would be to do everything, also where would i get a floyd rose with in the uk, and what sort of pickups should i look at getting?

i play mostly hard rock(stuff like alice cooper led zep deep purple etc) and some metal. and atm im using an mg practice amp that ill be upgrading as well

thanks!!!
Are you getting an SSS or HSS squier? I recommend the HSS, then you can change the bridge pickup to something a little hotter.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
You could find a squier strat for a lot cheaper I think...

EDIT: Btw it's a S/S/S: it has 3 single coils.
I recommend a set of lace sensors then.. they're organized based on their output so you can look on the website for the ones you want. I'm guessing Red lace sensors would be good for that guitar. Look on lacemusic.com

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

that the cheepest i have seen it arround here ive seen strats for cheeper but there copys and look really bad so id inagine they would feel the same. as for painting it, can i just use car paint or do i need something else to do it?
Car paint would probably work, but I'm pretty sure there's a thread about painting that you should check out.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣