Has it been discontinued? Because I looked at a few sites and none of them have it anymore.
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
Well, they were recommended in the best guitars under $300 thread, so I figured I'd look into it but everything was all "RAAAAR, DISCONTINUED!!!". It's not that much of a tragedy, the only reason it really attracted my interest was the inlay.
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Quote by freakypop

Quote by demonmouse500
Well, they were recommended in the best guitars under $300 thread, so I figured I'd look into it but everything was all "RAAAAR, DISCONTINUED!!!". It's not that much of a tragedy, the only reason it really attracted my interest was the inlay.

The inlay looks pretty cheesy in real life, and the guitar sounds terrible. I have no idea why someone in their right mind would recommend this guitar.
Quote by Cheers
The inlay looks pretty cheesy in real life, and the guitar sounds terrible. I have no idea why someone in their right mind would recommend this guitar.

That makes me feel SO much better. I was all sad because it was pretty but it's gone. If it was crap, then thank god I didn't get the chance to make that mistake.
Quote by J_J

Quote by Meths

Quote by freakypop