hey, now we all know telecasters are famous for being tough nuts, but then just today while just jamming mine picked up a maybe 1cmx0.5cm chip in the paint on the bottom, which goes to the wood. i don't mind how it looks, but what are the chances of it spreading out and shredding all the paint off? is there any need for me to worry or will it manage?
Dont worry man, there is no way it will spread and take all the paint off. My schecter has a ton of chips in it like the one you described
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

thanks a ton man :]

it got me worried cause i've been playing guitar for about 3,4 years now and only ever had scratches and then this big mother came along all at once.

panic over.
Quote by kthxbi
thanks a ton man :]

it got me worried cause i've been playing guitar for about 3,4 years now and only ever had scratches and then this big mother came along all at once.

panic over.

No problem

I've got dents from screwdrivers and my watch hitting my guitar, scratches from my belt buckle, just random chips from it hitting the wall when it was on my stand. It makes the guitar look tough and gives it character
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.