Page 1 of 2
Jesus Christ

learn to spell.
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
Hardest I've played, but my muscle memory didn't kick in , was YYZ the main riff. Now my fingers can't do sixteenths as easily as when I managed the riff. As for hardest I've actually learnt, I couldn't say, I learn only the ones at my difficulty Although the verse bassline to Stockholm Syndrome - Muse is challenging with fingers.
probably master of puppets, but I suck at it now, I need to go back to metronome practice
The hardest songs I can play:
The curse of castle dragon - Paul gilbert
Altitudes arppegios (sp.?) - Jason Becker
Tornado of souls - Megadeth

Moon
The cliched "rig" Signature:

ESP LTD EC-1000VBL (EMG-ed)
Dean Cadillac SilverBurst Left-handed
Boss GT-8
Roland Micro-Cube
Line 6 FlexTone III XL
Levy's straps
Last edited by crimson moon at Feb 27, 2008,
At this point in time its a toss up between Constant Motion by Dream Theater, and the solo in Damage Control by John Petrucci
I once played Erotomania - Dream Theater in its entirety, only slightly slower than the original tempo. Somewhat sloppy though.
It wasn't naming the hardest solos you can think of....it was naming the hardest you played!!!
This is a lie...no reason why...right from the outset
Megadeth - Tornado Of Souls, I'm pretty proud of that, and I'm trying to learn the keyboard part of Muse - Bliss on guitar, but I can't get past 80% speed
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Probably the sweeps at the start of the Psalm of Lydia by Nevermore. Took me a while to get that sorted.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
fade to black - metallica. the ending solo is just great! I can play it somewhat good but it's pretty sloppey but I still think I do it pretty good
Uh...i'd have to say Cowboys from Hell in it's entirety. I tried to play the floods once but it was just too epic.lol
the only one I can think of that actually gave me trouble was the solo to Hysteria, the first part of it x.x
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
You're all a bunch of pansies.

Ashes Of The Wake by lamb of god - #1, 2 and 3. #4 is simple.
To A Breathless Oblivion - The Black Dahlia Murder (#2)
The Ninja - Cacophony
Fury Of The Storm - Dragonforce (Lead guitar solo)
The Wicked End - Avenged Sevenfold (it was hard at the time )
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Well, i've just learnt the Descend the Shades of night solo, thats pretty easy though, i would say Halo By Machine head, I'm learning the Aesthetics of hate Solo now though.
I don't really know but I can play improvised solos that are much more difficult than if I tried to play someone elses.
I haven't got the damn patience to learn a song, let alone the solo in it.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Probably Domination by Pantera.

Just need to get that first rundown exact, mine doesnt sound right even when I follow the tab, probably cause my string guage is too high.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Probably the first riff from Silent Scream by Slayer. The picking is super-fast
Quote by mike.h
Probably Domination by Pantera.

Just need to get that first rundown exact, mine doesnt sound right even when I follow the tab, probably cause my string guage is too high.

I'm pretty sure Pantera recorded at a slightly weird tuning tuning, like standard but a quarter step down. Something like that anyway.
Altitudes
Technical difficulties
Another Won
Stream of Consciousness
In the Name of God
The Root of All Evil
Innocence Faded
hue
Metallica's "One" wasn't too hard

i think the best i did was to play Led Zeppelin's "Since I've Been Loving You" completely with the solo, perfectly. :-)

was a long time ago, i haven't been playing seriously for about 2 years now..(i just jam but my skills aren't "advancing")...
Quote by EmeraldXecution
what the fuck does an auction
have to do with a drum battle?

god I wish I could post the pear here.....

Quote by roarinflames

btw youre avatar is great
couldnt help but laugh

Quote by bearded_monkey
I couldn't read that...I'm to mesmerized by your avatar...(in the gayest way possible)
Some unacompained jazz piece by Joe Pass, i dont do grades but my guitar teacher said it was grade 8, crazy stuff.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Probably the Master of Puppets solo but I haven't played it in a while so I probably can't play it anymore.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Page 1 of 2