Page 1 of 3
Because they have a history of illegality. Canada are very strict on border policy and therefore there is little chance, someone who has been involved with the law for a thing such as drugs, can get over the border.

Brian, have you ever come across any of the Leftover Crack members? They're pretty chilled. Yeha, Stza is more than a bit wired but the rest are really chilled.
Oh really? Okay, I've got their number, so I'll phone them up and we'll hang out.

I was just a bit tentative, because their awful music dictates that the bands' personality is quite different.

Personally, I like music that represents the author's personality, because it makes it seem more real and heartfelt, and strengthens the idea of artistic expression.
I say we ask our resident Canadian and President about this issue.

Or O=P. Whichever comes first.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Um, yeah.

Lots of bands can't tour Canada because the bordergaurds are dicks.
The President has spoken.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
**** da border!!!!!!!!1
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Psh, because Canada isn't real; it's just a myth! Just like the lochness monster or funny NOFX songs.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by Ska Wars
Psh, because Canada isn't real; it's just a myth! Just like the lochness monster or funny NOFX songs.

Don't you get it?!? If you die in Canada, YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE!

And contrary to what people are saying aboot Canada, Windsor's border is pretty lax. It's the american one I'm afraid of.

But yeah, they aren't allowed to cross cause certain members have police records, and our Conservative government doesn't like that.
Quote by Ska Wars
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Another reason why I love Canada.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by original=punk
Don't you get it?!? If you die in Canada, YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE!

And contrary to what people are saying aboot Canada, Windsor's border is pretty lax. It's the american one I'm afraid of.

But yeah, they aren't allowed to cross cause certain members have police records, and our Conservative government doesn't like that.

teehee

Jack my swag
Quote by dannay
its because our ****ing border guards suck penis for a living

I don't know about you, but any country free of idiots like LOC is one I'd love to call my home
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by dannay
its because our ****ing border guards suck penis for a living
I thought their job was to protect and secure the border
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
little known fact: "border guard" is Canadian slang for one who gets paid to suck penis.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
little known fact: "border guard" is Canadian slang for one who gets paid to suck penis.

that is so becoming a song name or slang around here.

and yes, I do say aboot, and my band's bass player has a very Newfoundlander-ish accent too. (A newfoundlander accent is the stereotypical canadian one, liek Bob and Doug Mckenzie)
Quote by waterproofpie
I don't know about you, but any country free of idiots like LOC is one I'd love to call my home

You make me sad waterproofpie. You really do.
Quote by axeslash
You make me sad waterproofpie. You really do.

I used to be a huge fanboy of them, then they came here and acted like totaly rock stars. On top of that, their music is below par.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
i think they're music is good so was choking victim's. but i always heard stza was a big asshole. i saw a video of him beating a fan after the fan came up and stage and attempted to put his arm around stza and sing along with him
^^ Dude, dont touch me man, ****ing cops touch people! are you a cop?

what an idiot. His interview in MRR, was okay and then someone asked him about the prison system. COMPLETE shrug off, i mean COMPLETE.

music isnt that bad. But i usually hear hes an asshole more than 'Ya stza nice fellow!''
Quote by gopherthegreat
teehee

Quote by waterproofpie

the reason why is because members of Leftover Crack (including STza i believe) were caught shoplifting and had drug charges.

I wouldn't want them in my country

they are truly a bunch of losers. the reason why punk is looked down so much. the attitude of this band is: "
Life sucks, everyone sucks except for me, smoke crack shoot heroin and buy my records"
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
You shouldn't do crack OR heroin.

Pot and LSD, however, is a different story. With the former, you can really chill out and be able to hear music perfectly. With the latter, you can see how shapes and colours exist, and can understand gold.

With both, you can acquire kitten powers. Anyone got any kitten powers? Share them?
Quote by BrianApocalypse
You shouldn't do crack OR heroin.

Pot and LSD, however, is a different story. With the former, you can really chill out and be able to hear music perfectly. With the latter, you can see how shapes and colours exist, and can understand gold.

With both, you can acquire kitten powers. Anyone got any kitten powers? Share them?

+1 to that

but I haven't done LSD, i've always wanted to

but i did talk to a green baby when I was on mushrooms once
I've not tried shrooms.

I've been trying to find some acid cause I want to do it again so bad, but no avail, it's like Gold Dust.

Well, Liquid Gold!
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I've not tried shrooms.

I've been trying to find some acid cause I want to do it again so bad, but no avail, it's like Gold Dust.

Well, Liquid Gold!

from what I've heard LSD is not too hard to make
Yeah, I knew I should've done chemistry.

Why didn't I listen to my dad, who wanted me to be a clone of himself. WHY?!?!
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Yeah, I knew I should've done chemistry.

Why didn't I listen to my dad, who wanted me to be a clone of himself. WHY?!?!

tisk tisk

ya should have just listened to your dad
If I'd done chemistry I would be rich by now, because everyone wants LSD, although to a less degree than I do, and I could have really sold off LSD cubes for stupidly cheap, but still made tons of profit.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
If I'd done chemistry I would be rich by now, because everyone wants LSD, although to a less degree than I do, and I could have really sold off LSD cubes for stupidly cheap, but still made tons of profit.

that's because Lsd, you can make a SHHHHIT load without barely spending any money.
You can make LSD easily?

Imma get me one of those "my first chemistry set" thingies.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I've not tried shrooms.

Well, Liquid Gold!

In Oregon shrroms are ****ing everywhere.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Practical-LSD-Manufacture-Uncle-Fester/dp/1559501618/ref=pd_bbs_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1204236468&sr=8-2

Want to make high-grade LSD?? Like it says in the book, if you have not got a degree in biochemistry then this will go over your head.

Seriously, had I done what I was told, I would have done biochemistry.

I am gutted.

You'd have no chance synthesising it without some knowledge of what you were doing.
Quote by Mav-16
+1 to that

but I haven't done LSD, i've always wanted to

but i did talk to a green baby when I was on mushrooms once

According to my good buddy, you don't see **** on shrooms unless you're really f*cking messed up. So either you're full of ****, or you have some potent **** where you live.

Shrooms are probably the only drug I'd use regularly, but i dunno cause I haven't done them yet.
Page 1 of 3