I can get hold of both the 6262 and the 333 for the same price. Now which one is better? Versatility is nice but distortion also key. Cleans have to be good but not amazing. Id sacrifice a little clean channel for a more god like Distortion.

So which one?

6262 or the 333 head.

Ill be playing it through 2 custom built 4x12''s with celestion gt12-75 and carlsbro powertone 75s loaded in them in X config.
Quote by bootyguard
Or when my parents found out that i was having sex in my car my mom let me know cause she started making me 2 sandwhiches i was like "why 2?" and shes like "well you've been doing a lot of exercise recently". my face literally looked like this
Well, your post really doesn't say what you play. So what do you play?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
And the 333XL is a JSX copy is it not?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
The 333 and 333xl are based on the JSX, the difference is that the XL has a bass response selector to change how the lows are handled and comes with a noise gate built in. The tubes in the power amp are also different. Other than that they are the same design.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
I play various stuff though i do find Nightwish and Bullet for my valentine to be good sounds.
Quote by bootyguard
Or when my parents found out that i was having sex in my car my mom let me know cause she started making me 2 sandwhiches i was like "why 2?" and shes like "well you've been doing a lot of exercise recently". my face literally looked like this
6262. 100%

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2