Hey everyone, I've been a member of the UG for quite some time now and have posted hundreds of covers throughout the years. I just wanted to update on my new band that just got out of the studio and released our first CD!

www.myspace.com/aminuteaway
We have 4 songs off our CD there

If your just sitting around browsing the web check us out! Its like a mix of Three Days Grace, Green Day, Hoobastank, and Chevelle

Hard to explain.

Clean Vocals
Double Kick
Distortion

3-piece band!
Work to live, not live to work.
I've been subscribed and watching your videos on youtube since you posted your Swing Life Away cover here.

Love the original stuff. You have some real talent man.
Real eyes realise real lies.
Sounds very professional. You have a great singer. I wish you the best of luck.

One thing: "This 3 piece rock trio hails from Brantford, Ontario...". Trios usually consist of three pieces.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
your control: the vocals on this were really good. they reminded me quite a bit of chris daughtry. i like the gang vocal thing on the chorus! really good job on that. the chorus was pretty rocked. the distorted guitar on the prechorus bit was a bit loud. the "do you know where you go" bit.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=13042130#post13042130
Too cool for a signature.
We are a three piece lol. Im the singer/bassist, I have one guitarist, and one drummer
The studio had some layering guitar work just like every album you've heard lol, but we perform as a 3 piece, and its still super full
Thank you very much for checking it out! We've sold 200 Cds in 3 weeks, we're very happy with the studio work we did
I highly recommend investing to any musician who wants to be on the map.
I highly recommend Cdbaby.com to anyone who has put out a CD. It has already sold me 20 cds in a week, and puts you with full digital distribution!

check it out

cdbaby.com

The joys of technology!