does anyone know what the "6661" on zacky vengeance's (avenged sevenfold) guitar mean? i never really cared but i buddy of mine were jamming at my house and he saw that on one of my posters and now its driving me crazy, i havent come up with anything so far. thanks in advance.
Because it's just so ****ing leet.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
it's actually 1999 upside down and backwards, it represents the year people said was the last year before the end of the world
It's 666 but he thought he'd try and be a non-conformist and put a 1 at the end.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by CoreysMonster
it's actually 1999 upside down and backwards, it represents the year people said was the last year before the end of the world

that was quick, i expected a lot of answers about mudkipz, thanks
here be the thing

a7x sucks majorly, this isnt flaming
its a simple fact, so.....grow up and listen to fallout boy
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by fosho
here be the thing

great!
Quote by fosho
here be the thing

that was uncalled for.

and yeah, TS, i think the most plausible thing in this thread is the 1999 thing....thought i did laugh at the 6661 being a non-conformist thing. Whoever said that, i owe you a beer
Quote by im_hungry
Its 1999 upside down , I think its because they started in 1999.

are you serious? i was only kidding about the end of the world thing, i had no idea

ha, i rule!

or wait, that means a7x's symbolisms are instantly explainable. how boring.
Quote by CoreysMonster

the 1999 if right, but its the year they became a band. Nothing to do with the end of the world
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by CoreysMonster
are you serious? i was only kidding about the end of the world thing, i had no idea

ha, i rule!

or wait, that means a7x's symbolisms are instantly explainable. how boring.

no you just make things up that sound right but arent. your a phoney! your nothing but a big fat PHONEY!!
Quote by MinistryRules08
6661 is 1991 backwards. I think the band started in 1991.

you want to show me how that works?
Quote by MinistryRules08
6661 is 1999 backwards. I think the band started in 1999.

Wut?

Upsidedown and backwards, maybe.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by deathbat831
no you just make things up that sound right but arent. your a phoney! your nothing but a big fat PHONEY!!

Phoney?
Quote by alexlemon2

hahahaha thank you, thats what i was hoping for

an e-cookie to alexlemon2!
It means he's the only one gay enough to have 666 on his guitar. As you see, I have performed the perfect usage of 6661 in this manner.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Yeah I liked it up it had to with them starting in 1999
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all

Baker released a clothing line called [1]"Zacky V. Presents...". The current design features the popular "Vengeance University" logo, which Zacky designed himself. The line currently features t-shirts and belt buckles, featuring his trademark "Est. 6661" tagline on it. 6661 flipped upside-down is 1999. This is when Avenged Sevenfold was formed.
6661= 19
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
Quote by deathbat831

Family Guy= Fail.