What do you think is the best TV comedy ever?
I think it is Green Wing but not everybody agrees...
Pics or Videos welcome
Quote by grenade24
Not gay, but I'd tap that
Probably Only Fools and Horses. But that may just be nostalgia and memory as a factor. No I still say Only Fools and horses.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
That's a really hard choice, there's the old classics, Blackadder etc. or then there's stuff like Coupling, which is really awesome.

In short, I don't know.
Fawlty Towers all the way, maybe Only Fools and Horses, Little Britain but Fawlty Towers is just genious *imitates the nazi walk
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
+1 to Blackadder actually, forgot how much I love that programme.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
That 70's show
since im not old and I have no idea what blackbladder is or Green Grinds or whatever.
Quote by Muphin
Maybe if the Jews were kind to Hitler the holocaust wouldn't have happened.

Hahaha
The Mighty Boosh, it maketh me lol.

I loved Coupling as well, brilliant show.

'TV Comedy' is a bit of a broad term though, are we talking just sitcoms or expanding into other areas like panel shows - of which Never Mind The Buzzcocks is easily the best.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I really like when Russell Brand does shows, Ponderland was great. Mock the Week wins though, Frankie Boyle ftw.
RULE BRITANNIA
Spaced was genius! And yeh never mind the buzzcocks clearly wins if panel shows are included... Simon Amstell is a legend!
arrested development
Rock'n'Roll

#120 Member of the 'Linkin Park Sucks' Club. PM Whstripesrox to join.

what's on a dairy farm? Cows

what is a male cow? A Bull

What is a colloquialism for fallacy? Bullshit

little bit slow aren't we?
Quote by 3l3phant
arrested development

Truly a hilarious show, didn't much reception in the UK as far as I know and the network it was on ended it for some reason. Asshats.

But i'm going to have to say Darkplace. God it was excellent, it's a pity they only did one very short series though.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
'TV Comedy' is a bit of a broad term though, are we talking just sitcoms or expanding into other areas like panel shows - of which Never Mind The Buzzcocks is easily the best.

I did that deliberatly to create a wider discussion
Quote by grenade24
Not gay, but I'd tap that
It's Always Sunny in Philidephia
Arrested Development
The Office (and let the U.S. vs. UK debate begin )
fawlty towers, any alan partridge... the boosh for new stuff... umm
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

+1 to the guy who mentioned Darkplace.

Those guys need to get together and make another series of something.

I missed man to man with dean learner.