Page 1 of 2
What big corporations do u think are evil?

Walmart
Disney
Big Oil
philph morse
Ultimate Guitar

i never thought that these companies were bad (i thought it was just some high power liberals with agenda's after them) until i played at a Orchestra concert at Disney. u could not have anyhting behind the sences. they took ur phone, pager, camera, and all that kind of stuff.(this was some serious sh*t And if u were caught using a camera behind the sences or back stage, u would be escourted off the grounds and be kicked out of all the facilities for life i guess. and i think they mentioned something about a probe being inserted into a hole on ur body. i mite have liked that
also that i watched that movie Walmart, and Thank you for smoking, and also saw how much profit the oil compaines had this past year.

so what campaines do u guys think are evil?
have you ever seen a man eat his own head----------then you haven't seen everthing

you can take your grey poupon and shuff it up ur A**
Hippy.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
i shave my legs, not a hippy.

Microsoft.........nice
have you ever seen a man eat his own head----------then you haven't seen everthing

Quote by TheQuailman

nuff said.

I was going to say FAIL for the error in the tag, but that's been corrected, so now I'm just going to sit here like a jackass and lol at that picture.
Quote by sharphand luke
i shave my legs, not a hippy.

Microsoft.........nice

Men do NOT shave their legs.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Corporations are not inherently evil, their function is to conduct business to make money; They simply take it to the next level, controlling markets to make the most money possible.

In other words, don't blame the corporations, blame money for its inherently evil properties that it inspires (greed, corruption, etc).
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
All of them, intrinsically?

Wrong answer?

>.>

On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
philip morse...

don't you mean philip morris, manufacturers of marlboro cigarettes?
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
mcdonalds, i mean turning an millions of people into fat blobs (no offence anyone)
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
idk about the money thing. if they can't control there greediness, they shouldn't be running a business. like a couple towns away a walmart was just built, and they refused to pay bills to companies that they hired for construstion and stuff. like in my town, an electrician company went out of business becasue when the sued walmart, they could only settle for cost of supplies, not labor, they lost 300,000, and have been in business in my town since the 1970's

any who **** up the environment for profit.

any who screw over their employees for profit

any who rob people of their livlihood by moving production to countries where labour is dirt cheap for profit.

any who use inferior materials while charging the same for their product for profit.
I think this is right up your ally TS

''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by cobain_is_king
Making profit doesn't make a company evil.

putting profit above all else does IMO.
Fair point Freedoms Stain, but TS said the oil companies are evil because they have made so much profit recently. That's like saying a sports team is evil for playing well the past couple of seasons.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by The Leader
Corporations are not inherently evil, their function is to conduct business to make money; They simply take it to the next level, controlling markets to make the most money possible.

In other words, don't blame the corporations, blame money for its inherently evil properties that it inspires (greed, corruption, etc).

+1
two and a half men.
Quote by freedoms_stain
any who **** up the environment for profit.

any who screw over their employees for profit

any who rob people of their livlihood by moving production to countries where labour is dirt cheap for profit.

any who use inferior materials while charging the same for their product for profit.

Agreed.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
comapnies like mcdonalds are not evil, and dont make people into fat blobs, that they do themselves.
no one takes any ****ing responsibility for themselves anymore, people make themselves into fat disgusting blobs, not mcdonalds. you do have the choice of what to buy. same goes for wal mart, and other corporations.
disney just sucks. why people are so hard on over disney, i will never know.
^ What about companies which drought villages, employ people for almost nothing because they're forced to take the jobs and have workers who mysteriously disappear?

Well the big ones known for being really bloody bad are Nestle, Coke, Shell, Nike and all of them... but if you delve deep enough there's almost always something eg. Bacardi and Cuba.

I don't use a lot of companies products to be honest...
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Last edited by DigUpHerBones at Feb 27, 2008,
Quote by cobain_is_king
Fair point Freedoms Stain, but TS said the oil companies are evil because they have made so much profit recently. That's like saying a sports team is evil for playing well the past couple of seasons.

but WHY have they made so much money recently? because they jack up their prices so high nobody knows whats what

u need proof? look at diesel prices. Diesel costs less money to produce than gasoline, yet some how the prices are skyrocketing
Quote by DigUpHerBones

I don't use a lot of companies products to be honest...

Really? You don't drive a car, ride a bike, shower or flush toilets, enjoy electricity, shampoo your hair, wear clothes, use a computer, take medicine or painkillers, use tampons/pads, etc...?
Quote by denizenz
Really? You don't drive a car, ride a bike, shower or flush toilets, enjoy electricity, shampoo your hair, wear clothes, use a computer, take medicine or painkillers, use tampons/pads, etc...?

y does it seem like all you do on this forum is latch on to easily attackable comments, and try humiliate people?

so far all of seen out of you in the last 3 days is you being an uptight douchebag
Quote by cobain_is_king

I wouldn't agree with oil companies are evil.

We need oil. that's a fact.

Oil is becomming more expensive because it's getting rarer and what's left is harder to extract.

Oil rig workers, engineers and scientists get paid pretty damned well.
Quote by denizenz

'A lot of' is pretty much the key phrase mate.

And I meant there are quite a few companies that I don't use, not that there aren't many that I do.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by denizenz

This pretty much sums up what I was going to add on the topic.

It's not that these companies are ''evil'', per say. In a capitalist society it is the fundamental rule to make as much money as you can. Can you say you are not doing any different, TS? Because without money you can die starving in the streets.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by The Leader

I agree.But to the flipside so often people look to the government to "make everything fair",now look at the edit I did to the above quote......

Government, it's function is to regulate; They simply take it to the next level, controlling people to justify existance and creating regulation to consolidate power over people.
Quote by rickyy

It's not that these companies are ''evil'', per say. In a capitalist society it is the fundamental rule to make as much money as you can. Can you say you are not doing any different, TS? Because without money you can die starving in the streets.

Can I say I'm not trying to make as much money as I can? Yes I can.
Can I say I never will "try to make as much money as I can". Yes, I will.

It may be cliched, but money is one of those sad neccesities that's a neccesity...but so unimportant.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by DigUpHerBones
'A lot of' is pretty much the key phrase mate.

And I meant there are quite a few companies that I don't use, not that there aren't many that I do.

I get it now...like a boycott almost.

Quote by nt1440
y does it seem like all you do on this forum is latch on to easily attackable comments, and try humiliate people?

so far all of seen out of you in the last 3 days is you being an uptight douchebag

It's a mood swing. Just ride it out...it's nothing personal.
Quote by denizenz
I get it now...like a boycott almost.

Aye.
Quote by Tom_hatton

Their founder lives on a secluded island, COINCIDENCE?
two and a half men.
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Starbucks!
I boycott them because..they make crappy coffee..
I am also guilty of not buying free trade coffee
Page 1 of 2