Hello everyone,
here's a pic of mi guitar...the problem is that it's been in my familiy for ages but nobody knows which model, nor brand it is...Does anybody know?? Please tell so

Details:
Renzi double mics
Can turn on and off each one individualy

Thanks!!!

Ebba

Holy **** that things nuts!!!
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
that thing looks cool but unfortunately i don't know
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Dyers
that guitar must sound great

yeah..it does, the problem is that it's got some electricity matter going on but it's because it's old...and it makes a fuzzy sound when I use distortion
looks almost like a walmart brand... not sure but its very 70's
Quote by HaKattack
Pop Tarts. Strudels are a Austrian invention; Hitler was also from Austria.
Obviously, Toaster Strudels are the same as Toaster NAZIS.
Quote by amcrambler

yeah..it's more or less from that time
whats it say on the pick-ups?
Quote by HaKattack
dam.. al that got me was a dude named renzi who drives a pickup... lol i love google
Quote by HaKattack
Quote by amcrambler

60's, dude!

That's totally 60's. Look at it: irregular sized pickups, odd bridge, tons of switches, random shape...it's the 60-est guitar I've seen on UG
Quote by sashki
60's, dude!

That's totally 60's. Look at it: irregular sized pickups, odd bridge, tons of switches, random shape...it's the 60-est guitar I've seen on UG

lol..yeah, its from the 60's-70's =) and it sounds pretty well, thnks!
Quote by sashki
60's, dude!

60's 70's whats the difference? as far as im concerned both generations were obsesive over pot, shrums, and great rock 'n' roll music
Quote by HaKattack
I'm sorry I can't tell you which brand it is, but the story goes like this:

In the 60's, when guitar music was becoming really popular, every american kid wanted an electric guitar, but couldn't afford one. Foreign companies, mostly from Japan, saw that they could profit from this, dropped whatever it was they were making and started building guitars instead.

That's why you get them with wierd shapes and tons of switches. They tried to imitate american models, but they didn't know much about building guitars at first, and had to use whatever cheap parts they had lying around.

Quote by amcrambler
60's 70's whats the difference? as far as im concerned both generations were obsesive over pot, shrums, and great rock 'n' roll music

Ah, towards the mid-70's, these japanese companies already had 10+ years of building experience, and they began to look more like clones of american guitars.

This is when companies began suing for stealing their design.

One notorious company is Tokai. Their Strat and Les Paul copies were actually BETTER than real Fenders and Gibsons, for a third of the price.

At first, they actually called them "Les Paul Reborn".

Needless to say, they got sued.
Last edited by sashki at Feb 27, 2008,
Quote by sashki
I'm sorry I can't tell you which brand it is, but the story goes like this:

In the 60's, when guitar music was becoming really popular, every american kid wanted an electric guitar, but couldn't afford one. Foreign companies, mostly from Japan, saw that they could profit from this, dropped whatever it was they were making and started building guitars instead.

That's why you get them with wierd shapes and tons of switches. They tried to imitate american models, but they didn't know much about building guitars at first, and had to use whatever cheap parts they had lying around.

I get it...but this guitar is far from japaneese scrap kind of guitars
Looks like a Frankenstein to me! Anyways, cool guitar. Where did you pick it up?
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by Kurapica
Looks like a Frankenstein to me! Anyways, cool guitar. Where did you pick it up?

It was my mother's..who bought it from her guitar teacher who already had it from an old blues band..... O_o'
Quote by amcrambler

Well, the 60s and 70s cover twenty years, so try to ask yourself the question "Could anything at all have happened in the world of guitars in the span of twenty years?"

Quote by Ebba Weibler
I get it...but this guitar is far from japaneese scrap kind of guitars

The thing is, even the "scrap" guitars from Japan were built pretty well, although in a weird manner.
has a red special feel about it, could indeed be homemade somewhere down the line
Quote by sashki
Those are mostly reproductions of obscure american guitars of the 60's and 70's. I don't know the original names, though.

Most of the product descriptions contain the name of the original, or at least a hint.
Quote by Ebba Weibler
yeah..it does, the problem is that it's got some electricity matter going on but it's because it's old...and it makes a fuzzy sound when I use distortion

do some rewiring then
no can do, the system is so old that it couldn't be replaced completely, but still it sounds great!
id say something like vox. but dude, if you ever sell it, let me know! its beautiful
Gear:

Guitars:
BC Rich Warlock
Dean 88
ME682-In Progress
Amps:
Carvin SX300
Etc:
Clayton 1.0mm picks
Planet Waves cables.
Quote by abyssspecter
id say something like vox. but dude, if you ever sell it, let me know! its beautiful

hehe..thanks =) it's got its charm...