i tried to send a song to my m8 and when i went to send it under multimedia it said the file was 2300kb too big. is there a way to increase the size of the file you want to send?
You can compress the file through use of a compressor, I think windows has one built in but if not, a google will sort you out
Quote by skilly1
i tried to send a song to my m8 and when i went to send it under multimedia it said the file was 2300kb too big. is there a way to increase the size of the file you want to send?

Did you mean reduce? I'm trying to reduce a video file size at the moment.
i meant can u increase the amount of memory that u can send, i would try a compressor but the file i want to send is 2mb and it says the file iam sending is 2mb too big
Send via bluetooth. You can't send an MP3 via mms.

Or put it on your memory card and then put the memory card in his phone. But watch out, those little fuckers are spring-loaded into 6300s, they project across a room when you try and take them out
lol, its hard enough to open the dam thing so i think ill just send it via bluetooth, cheers
Seriously? the back comes off so easily on those phones! (I work for virgin mobile, lol phone nerd)

but yeah bluetooth is your easiest bet.
^ What do you do, exactly?
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
I work at the virgin mobile counter in the zavvi in the galleries. Selling cheap phones to junkies which they return a week later for drug money
Ha

There's a Virgin mobile counter in the Zavvi?

These things just seem to pass me by...
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Quote by loonyguitarist
Ha

There's a Virgin mobile counter in the Zavvi?

These things just seem to pass me by...

It's been there for like, 10 years

In the corner by classical and music DVDs
I knew that...

Quote by Liberation