I need some guidance.

I'm looking for a new MP3/4 player for around £100 that works off iTunes.

Please don't suggest iPods because they're crap.

It'd also help if it was 8GB.

Thanks in advance
Quote by toxicity33
When I was like 3(4?) My friend and I hatched a plan to murder the easy-chair in my living room. We ran in there tipped it over and stabbed it a bunch(with previously aquired steak knives) and left it for dead.

Not sure if it works on itunes or not (i use WMP), but the Sandisk Sansa E280 is what I have- cost me £90, 8GB memory, is small (bit bigger than those tiny ipods) and is Flash memory.
Creative ZEN. I got one for £100, 8GB, plays videos , and can import from iTunes. Just what you need. Screen is very big and good quality too.
Quote by 12Jim34
Creative ZEN. I got one for £100, 8GB, plays videos , and can import from iTunes. Just what you need. Screen is very big and good quality too.

Yes. YES!
Quote by David w
Not sure if it works on itunes or not (i use WMP), but the Sandisk Sansa E280 is what I have- cost me £90, 8GB memory, is small (bit bigger than those tiny ipods) and is Flash memory.

I've just been looking at one of those.

Look quite good.

I suppose I could just transfer my music to WMP if I really had too, but it'd be easier to get an MP3/4 that works with Itunes
Quote by toxicity33
When I was like 3(4?) My friend and I hatched a plan to murder the easy-chair in my living room. We ran in there tipped it over and stabbed it a bunch(with previously aquired steak knives) and left it for dead.

Quote by Jackolas
Yes. YES!

If you're agreeing, then

If you're sarcastically agreeing, then
I have the Creative Zen V Plus - the small one. Its a good player, and fits your needs.
Tell me, who is this?
It's Mr. Lemon...
What are you doing here?
I'm off to the cupboard, where I keep the bodies...
Bad Mr. Lemon, bad lemon.
Quote by TheBobMan
I have the Creative Zen V Plus - the small one. Its a good player, and fits your needs.

I have one too. I just keep songs on it though mind you.
Quote by cam_sampbell
I thought it was only iPods that worked on iTunes

nope, other media players can use it to
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Yeah, get a creative, not the 8gig Zen V plus though. I had one and it failed. I now have the 8gig new Zen and it is perfect(cost 150$ Canadian too).
I was thinking this?

I read some bad reviews and some excellent ones too.

Anyone have first hand experience?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Creative-ZEN-8GB-MP3-Player/dp/B000V9IAYS/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1204138857&sr=1-7
Quote by toxicity33

I wouldn't recommend the Creative Zen V because i think the build quality is poor other than that it is an excellent player and their support system works.