Is this to much too pay for a strap? I got a pedal I can trade in and get it for about $35 outta pocket. Also do you guys like the bullets or do they look kinda dumb? lol I play in a metal band and I'm gonna use it on a black cherry Hellraiser. It's either between this or something plain black. Thnx guys.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Levys-Boot-Leather-Guitar-Strap-with-Metal-Bullets?sku=369225
i'd go with plain black. straps are a pretty pointless investment in my opinion. Dimarzio cliplocks never fail to impress.
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
Unless it makes you I better player....I'd go with a no
My Gear:

Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Yamaha Acoustic

Amps:
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112

Effects:
DigiTech rp350 (For Sale)
BOSS RC-20 XL Loop Station
BOSS GT-10

Rock on!
plain black takes the win

i like white myself
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by SideshowRaven24
i'd go with plain black. straps are a pretty pointless investment in my opinion. Dimarzio cliplocks never fail to impress.

Well if its made good and will last for a long time I don't see it as a pointless investment but yea i do think I'm gonna get something plain black. When I first saw the one with the bullets it looked pretty cool, but after I look at it a couple more times I think I'm just gonna get plain black. I'm not big on the cliplock idea though.
I find leather straps dig into your shoulder and really suck when you have to do shows or play standing up for a decent amount of time, personally.

Also, I got a belt that has metal bullets all the way round, and I got it for $25 to give an idea of the rippage off.
It's not leather though.
$70 for a strap? I don't think I've ever paid anything for one, but that seems a bit extreme for a strap. Go with plain black.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Plain black. I don't like straps with spikes/bullets/random bits of metal attached.
It's a bit too pricey as well.
it's not worth it, just make one out of shoe laces
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
I've only ever bought two straps, cost me 10 dollars each.
The first one was for my first act many years ago, and when I got my BC Rich, I didn't think the black strap with "Fender" written down it was suiting, so I got a red one to match it. =]

Simple and functional/comfortable.
You'll be kicking yourself when your $70 is hurting your shoulder and other guitarists paid $10 and are comfy.
Once again, leather, which I always avoid; BUt this looks like soft leather, instead of that hard stuff they make hot topic belts out of (like the $70 strap).

Still rather pricy for me, but much better than the first strap.
you shud try something like this is u want a levys
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Levys-Lightning-Storm-Strap?sku=360043

i use 1s like that and they are comfy and dont dig in2 ur shoulder if u play guitar for hours at a time
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by majonior
i'm telling u pink fuzzy FTW!

if u get ppl will 'member ur show 4 ages!

Lol
Quote by Vampire 255
you shud try something like this is u want a levys
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Levys-Lightning-Storm-Strap?sku=360043

i use 1s like that and they are comfy and dont dig in2 ur shoulder if u play guitar for hours at a time

I think 99% of guitar straps (like that) look novelty and cheesy.
I'd say go with plain colors.
It's your guitar that's meant to look beautiful, an cheesy strap can ruin it.
Last edited by -Collapse- at Feb 27, 2008,
Two pieces of duct tap stuck back to back with a hole at each end for the strap button
Spc. Alex A Colby 182 Sapper Co. ( Boston to Baghdad )
Quote by alexxxislove
Two pieces of duct tap stuck back to back with a hole at each end for the strap button

Or cut the seatbelts out of your car.
It's not like they're doing anything constructive in there.
I think that strap, with the weight of your guitar is going to be pretty heavy on your shoulder.
And the one time you sweat all over it and forget to air it out, it's going to be a stinky moldy mess. The bullets will eventually scratch up the finish on your guitar.
bullets and spikes and all that ****e look crap, they look like they are out of some tackie 80's metal crap, id go for either a soft leather of a suede strap
Quote by scottish nutter
bullets and spikes and all that ****e look crap, they look like they are out of some tackie 80's metal crap, id go for either a soft leather of a suede strap

Yea, thats pretty much what I've decided.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by -Collapse-
Or cut the seatbelts out of your car.
It's not like they're doing anything constructive in there.

haha nice idea.

Go down to the pick and pull.
My friend has that strap and it is very heavy and uncomfortable.

I have a Satriani strap and a suede strap and the suede strap is a million times more comfortable. It's really thick (which is good for my bad back) and soft. The Satriani digs into my skin and is thin and painful to wear for a long time.

Suede>Cloth>Leather
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.