This is my career plan. You've probably heard of websites like www.savekaryn.com and www.savetoby.com (absolutely brilliant). I need UG to think of some ideas for me so that I too can become rich without doing any work. Thanks in advance.

edit: since people are reluctant to click on the links, i'll just explain what they are. the first one is a website created by a woman who was $20,000 in debt. she set up the site in the hope that random people would have sympathy for her and help pay off her debts. it worked!

the second site was set up by 2 guys who said they were going to eat their pet rabbit toby unless they raised a certain amount of money by a certain date. it turned out to be a joke, but they still managed to earn a lot of money from it.

the world is full of people ready to dish out money for a worthless cause. please help me exploit these stupid people.
Last edited by agreth_3rd at Feb 27, 2008,
Quote by agreth_3rd
This is my career plan. You've probably heard of websites like www.savekaryn.com and www.savetoby.com (absolutely brilliant). I need UG to think of some ideas for me so that I too can become rich without doing any work. Thanks in advance.

I've never heard of either of those sites.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by agreth_3rd

gay webcam
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
what a fun life you have
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
you honestly think if someone had an idea that would make a lot of money they would just give it up in a forum to thousands of people. Go to college like metal rich said and learn how to run a business.
craystarR
I've got a brilliant idea that I probably won't use myself anyway. Some people have made ****loads of money by makpgwk'[lf"Q)OKR(I#FOPWGMKJrkghpetlhpslonpsyo' [ [45pu]=o56

I'm sorry, I accidentally sat on my keyboard, I lost my train of thought.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
and your quote is stupid.. "to many people live for the weekend" i can honestly say that its better to live for the weekend than to live to work
craystarR
Quote by Metal_Rich
Go to college.

i graduate from university in 3 months.

Quote by csguitar
you honestly think if someone had an idea that would make a lot of money they would just give it up in a forum to thousands of people. Go to college like metal rich said and learn how to run a business.

worth a try.
be a normal person, and become a pro musician, you make no money, but hey, it's alot of fun, right?
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Well then your head is in the wrong place. Your heading out into the real world in 3 months and your trying to figure out a way to get rich. Better idea.... try finding a career.
I didnt read that you said its worth a try, yea it is but its very unlikely. There is a 2% chance to be one of those people who just makes tons of money the easy way, take your shot and if you fail give up and move on with life.
craystarR
Last edited by csguitar at Feb 27, 2008,
Quote by csguitar
and your quote is stupid.. "to many people live for the weekend" i can honestly say that its better to live for the weekend than to live to work

+1

I work all day Saturday and Sunday though.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
What about making a website where you threaten to piss off a bunch of people on this site with ridiculous posts unless you get $100000000000000000000
Quote by csguitar
Well then your head is in the wrong place. Your heading out into the real world in 3 months and your trying to figure out a way to get rich. Better idea.... try finding a career.
I didnt read that you said its worth a try, yea it is but its very unlikely. There is a 2% chance to be one of those people who just makes tons of money the easy way, take your shot and if you fail give up and move on with life.

music is my first priority, but a little money on the side would be nice. it only takes an original idea and a bit of initiative to earn a bit of easy money on the net. i recently met a guy who developed some online pool game. he not only made a decent living off this one website, but enough to fund his 2 year + round the world travel.

Quote by csguitar

you're misinterpreting it
Last edited by agreth_3rd at Feb 27, 2008,
Quote by csguitar

2% odds isn't all that bad haha. anyway, it really depends on how clever your idea is and how you go about promoting it.

i'm not giving up so easily, so hurry up and think of something!