as a kid i was well into transformers and the michael bay film has re-ignited my childish love of them from when i was a kid.
so i went out to buy the play station version of the game but i'm stuck already (i must have touched a playstation twice in my life before this)
and i'm not signed up to any other forums that could give me help so i was wondering if anybody who has played it could tell me
on the decepticon story line, on the first part of the second level where you are barricade and you smashing up lots of autobot drones, there is one drone who has some kind of mace swinging above his head that blocks attacks and i can't defeat him, does anyone who's played it know how?
1. Go to the ONLY GAMING THREAD
2. Ask your GAMING question
3. Get a GAMING answer
4. ???
5. Profit
Quote by fob12
1. Go to the ONLY GAMING THREAD
2. Ask your GAMING question
3. Get a GAMING answer
4. ???
5. Profit

there's a gaming thread?
ok thank you. i've never played computer games properly before so gaming threads aren't really something i take notice of...
Quote by Black-Metal
there's a gaming thread?
ok thank you. i've never played computer games properly before so gaming threads aren't really something i take notice of...

I don't know about most forums, but here, there's already been a thread for almost anything, and there's been an official thread for almost everything. Use the search bar before you start a thread.
you throw a truck at him and he gets stunned and then you can hit him... you have to do it like twice.
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by JOEYPWNSU
you throw a truck at him and he gets stunned and then you can hit him... you have to do it like twice.

nice one mate