for school i have to write a short paragraph about how london was different in the 1870's and 1880's compared to now, but i cant find anything on the internet and its due tomarrow, can anyone help me out?
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
really??? not one differnce comes to mind for a short paragraph? nothing at all?

- no cars
- lots of smog
- slums

look up what it was like, and then just see whats different to now days?
No cars, no computers, no TV, no radio, no phones, no Plexis, no Jimi, no Slash, etc.
Quote by 0josh0
really??? not one differnce comes to mind for a short paragraph? nothing at all?

- no cars
- lots of smog
- slums

look up what it was like, and then just see whats different to now days?

i tried
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
The public health act of 1885 made it compulsory for all councils to provide sewage systems, clean water and something else which escapes me.

For a capital city, imagine the state of it Most didn't bother, the previous one in, 1848 I think, suggested the following three things but never made it compulsory. They made it that after some more health shocks from reports and because of the sake that most councils did nothing to save money (to appeal to the vocal rich conservatives mostly).

Very bad health (a lot of young people failed their attempts to reach into the army because of severe health problems, most didn't reach the standards :p

Women couldn't vote, dunno if all men could though at that stage.
Just fucking wiki the Victorian era.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Jack the Ripper ftw
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
Hey am no trams anymore theres a tube theses days no more child labour thats a big one tenements replaced with council blocks
Long Live Rock