Hey, i was just wondering how a minor chord looks like? coz you know, a major chord has the tonica in the bass, with the third and the fifth "on top" of the tonica. Isn't the minor chord the same except for its fifth being lowered or something?
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
By the way, this is important coz i have a composition due for tomorrow which requires me to use minors chords in the arrangements
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
The third is lowered by a half step, thus making it a minor third.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
The simplest way to put it... lower the third a half step creating a minor third. So you have the root, minor third, fifth. There are more spellings to this but I think this is what you mean.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
Yes, a minor chord formula is 1, b3, 5, so depending on the key signature you may need to adda flat sign.. but in most cases the flat 3rd will be in the scale so it will look similiar to the major chord in notation.
Ok, I'm sorry for bumping the thread, but I was kinda desperate coz i gotta go to bed pretty soon and my music teacher is a mean son of a bitch.

But thanks alot
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
For example if you're in the key of C major.. and you want to put an A minor chord (ACE), the flat third C is obviously in the key and does not occur as an accidental, but in comparison to the A major scale, the C# has be lwoered a semitone.