Its Made by PDP, its model number is PDDP402L. This is a Left handed Version, The pedal is new not even used once since im not a drummer. I ordered This pedal for my cousin since he didn't have a credit card and he claimed to have found it cheaper somewhere else (which i doubt)so he dosen't want it anymore, so instead of shipping it back to the store and get charged a restocking fee i decided to sell it for what i bought it for. Im asking $100 EXCLUDING shipping, ill accept paypal. if you interested let me know and i can get you a shipping quote. You can see them on the pictures below, i removed there plastic covering to take the pictures.

i'd buy, but its way too expensive and it's a left handed version (which i could buy b/c i have a double bass set) but just reconsider you price and i might buy it then
its not expensive really becuz the right handed version cost $130.00, its new like i said so theres no wear. and the price is firm since i just want to get what i paid for it. if u change ur mind let me know.
Whoa!
My bands drummer's looking for a new DB pedal. He's been using a right-handed Dixon DB pedal for a few years now.

Definitly interested. Would you take trades for anything here:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=791255&page=1&pp=20

Or otherwise, would pay cash.
PM me if you're tempted.

Cheers,
-Mick.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
he has, but the thing is this is a Left handed Verison, find out for sure if he can play left handed and we could work something out with the trades or money, also b4 we move this along i see ur in ireland, give me a zip code and i can let u know how much shipping might be.
Yes, hes lookin for a left-handed pedal. Theres no ZIP codes in Ireland, but enter Limerick as the destination, and it'll come up.

-Mick.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
yeah just what i thought, shipping will cost twice the amount of the pedal, im sure you'll find something cheaper over there. thanks for your interest.
What shipping company did you get a quote from? Shipping is not that expensive.

-Mick.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
fed ex, it was 183 USD... if you know a different shipping company let me know, did try UPS but it didn't give me a quote over the internet for some reason.
Dont use FedEx. Try a quote on UPS or USPS. Think you might have to call UPS for a quote.

-Mick.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Okay i made some calls to the shipping center i use when i sell on ebay and the cheapest will be USPS at 65 USD... But i think it might be different if i were to go to the post office myself, so what im asking is what is the most your willing to pay with shipping and i can see where i can help you out.
Cool. I honestly dont even think it would be $65. Not sure how much he would pay for shipping, ill find out. Is there anything you would want for a trade?

-Michael.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
well that guitar you built is beautiful lol i was eye-ing the distortion pedal and the multi effects but i did some research and i think i might just buy a new amp so right now i think i might get the money. find out how much hes willing to pay including shipping and ill go to the post office and get a sure price, i went to their website and it ranges for 37 to 112 so big gap diference from the place i usually go.
Whats the time on the $37 shipping rate?
And cheers for the comment on the guitar.

-Michael.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
6-10 days not bad i believe. its Priority Mail® International Flat Rate Box which the max weight is 20lbs and the pedals weigh in about 10. if that sounds good to him let me know so i can go to the post office to confirm.
-Miguel ..... spanish version of michael lol
Lol.
Yeah, that isnt bad really, I'll let him know. Cheers!
Just to let you know, I have an absolute crapload of computer parts and peripherals that I need to get rid of. If theres anything you need, let me know, I'll see what I have. It could work as a partial trade + cash.

Cheers,
Michael.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Okay, was talking to him. He'll take it, no problem. Can pay $140 for it, shipped. That sound reasonable?

-Michael.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
thats sounds reasonable to me. tomorrow (its 9:00pm here) ill go to the post office and make sure that the shipping is 37 and then ill let you know and get your info to ship it... are you going to pay with paypal?
Thats great.

Not sure what payment method he will be using. If you can send me a PM tomorrow, we can arrange the rest of the deal.

Many thanks!

-Michael.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310