GREAT DEAL!! on entry level GUITARS for E-bay, Swap meets,Guitar Teachers,etc!!

I know some aren't into “low” end guitars but most of us started plunking on them. I know my 1st “plank” of torture and pain wasn’t even close to the guitars today. The new breed of Chinese guitars are fast becoming the new Japanese guitars…which means they should become vintage in only 10 years!!!...

What’s good is ……..there are so many affordable gtrs available for a low price, What’s bad is … there are so many affordable gtrs available for a low price. Which is my situation. I inherited these gtrs. I’m creating a new mid priced line of gtrs and need to liquidate these ASAP. My loss is your gain(sorry for the cliché..). The prices can’t be beat ....they are below normal dealers cost!!…..

These aren’t great gtrs but they don’t suck. They look good, paint is good, basic hardware is good, craftsmanship fair, overall …very reasonable entry level gtrs. Strat,LP,Tele, SG,P-Bass …I forgot to mention the MANY (500 or so)10 watt practice amps!!!

I’m willing to listen to any reasonable offer(please...just don’t insult me..thanks).This isn’t a scam. We are a legitimate company with a viable product we will backup with a warrantee.

Drop me an e-mail and we’ll discuss the details. This will be of great help for the new line which should be available online by years end. Thanks for looking in.

Butch

bprice@ca.rr.com
is this spam?
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
price for a cheap sg?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
i cant tell if its spam because it technically is a gear ad but wat if hes posting links to outside sites to promote a sale?
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

Poor grammar, poor spelling = done on translator = Chinese scammers
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by jxljxl
Poor grammar, poor spelling = done on translator = Chinese scammers

I've only been in the USA for 52 years ....it must be the school system. .I'm white and Irish/American as they get but don't let racism sway you.

This isn't spam or a scam.The guitars are real the prices are real.I'm offering legitimate deals .

SG =$89

Here's a site (if posting them is allowed)

http://www.theguitarfolks.com/

e-mail me if you're interested .I'll even call you and speak goods Engrish to yous...

bprice@ca.rr.com
yeah but its spam even if your legit, you can post in gear ads and say yo who wants to trade this for my les paul or watever but actually puttn up a site that sells stuff and advertising for it is not allowed, think if you sent that email to randoms, would it be spam?
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

It's not spam just because he has a website.. If he joined UG yesterday, made 10 threads about his website and never posted again, it would be spam, but he's been a member for over like 6months and is just advertising stuff he's selling for good deals.

If I was in USA I'd buy a P-bass but I'm not so...