Page 1 of 42
I searched them and i couldn't find a thread on them. What do you guys think? I think they are pretty ****ing awesome.
Yeh they are **** hot...

Still yet to make it bigtime though which is a shame because theyve got a proper original sound

they played fibbers a few weeks ago in york - but were a support act for the underoath singer's new band - they should be headlining a tour in my eyes...

hopefully they wont get left behind with this new wave of american bands flooding through the UK, and vice versa

They do deserve credit - got some great acoustic tracks aswell
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
i like them....
i've heard a couple of songs from them....personally i like monument the best.
Just another band that takes up room in the Hardcore forum.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
pissed im going to miss them at the bamboozle, ticket prices are getting ridiculous
Quote by 02thomaf
Yeh they are **** hot...

Still yet to make it bigtime though which is a shame because theyve got a proper original sound

they played fibbers a few weeks ago in york - but were a support act for the underoath singer's new band - they should be headlining a tour in my eyes...

hopefully they wont get left behind with this new wave of american bands flooding through the UK, and vice versa

lol. yea so original. they deserve little to no credit. and hot? come on
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
One of the most versatile bands in recent memory. I salute them for that.
yeah they are pretty damn good , there coming bac to the uk and doing a tour with the devil wears prada so its gunna be full of scene kids , lus ther playing the biggest metal festival in the uk Download
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Quote by TheBDanAbstract
A Day To Remember proved that Kelly Clarkson is METAL! FTW!!!

such a good cover i gotta admit they didnt butcher it at all and make it "brootal" lol
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
this band r0cks
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
a day to remember is ****in badass i dont even care what bad things ppl mite say bout em
Quote by zegreatdane
a day to remember is ****in badass i dont even care what bad things ppl mite say bout em

If badass means horrible, then that statement is correct.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by carrotcake
They're just another Victory band.

says the BTBAM freak.
Quote by ch715dallat
Quote by 'StoleN'
says the BTBAM freak.

Ok, BTBAM is one of the few Victory bands that aren't mainstream and don't sound like all the other bands on that label.
Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.
Quote by Craigo
So yeah, BTBAM are uber not mainstream

My thoughts exactly. They're one of the most mainstream bands on Victory.
idiotic, cheap, pop-metalcore. "bro kids" seem to gobble this **** up.

this band is horrendous. i mean, really, ****ing terrible.
horrible, every teenage girl's wet dream. they arent original at all.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
I saw them live....no one at the show seemed to into them when they were playing pop punk...so i guess they decided to just start chugging then all the scene kids started hardcore dancing. And everyone started to shout "Play Since You Been Gone!!!"...

It was pretty dumb.
Quote by carrotcake
Ok, BTBAM is one of the few Victory bands that aren't mainstream and don't sound like all the other bands on that label.

I know, i was just messing with you man.
Lighten up dude.
Quote by ch715dallat
They're playing in a town near me with TDWP and Alesana on Friday. Says it all really. Bland ****.
Quote by 02thomaf
Yeh they are **** hot...

You mean Aaron Gillespie and The Almost or Spencer Chamberlain has a new band?? If so how do I check them out?? ohh yeah and ADTR KICKS ASS!! seen them live they were amazing....
Quote by Manos15
Band sucks. They don't even deserve a thread.

That's horrible. We don't have a Punkcore thread, so get over it.

I like them. They definitely get some unique points.

I mean, I haven't heard of any bands besides them that chug and do pop-punk choruses. All I hear are hardcore bands that chug and well, chug some more.
I think signatures are lame.

(Not really. I just don't have nice things to put here like you all do. )
Quote by ihatemusic

You must be joking? Core influenced punk is hardcore. Hardcore is short for hardcore punk. It's what this forum is actually named after.

Also, the majority of hardcore bands don't 'chug' all the time. At least, not in the way metalcore and all off genres of it do.

Someone needs to word up.

Listen to Minor Threat, Gorilla Biscuits, Verse and come back later when you're educated.
Gorilla Biscuits in your fuckin' head!
One more time and you'll be dead!
Better watch out!
Better be scared!
Heading for the dragons lair!
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Quote by ihatemusic

Ahaha for real?

People just be makin up genres these dayz.
this band combines the two worst aspects or the worst genres. mosh core and bad pop punk.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by Craigo
You must be joking? Core influenced punk is hardcore. Hardcore is short for hardcore punk. It's what this forum is actually named after.

Also, the majority of hardcore bands don't 'chug' all the time. At least, not in the way metalcore and all off genres of it do.

Someone needs to word up.

Listen to Minor Threat, Gorilla Biscuits, Verse and come back later when you're educated.

Pop punk was what I meant.

I guess I'll just have to quit combining words with "core", so maybe I won't get flamed by some know-it-all.
I think signatures are lame.

(Not really. I just don't have nice things to put here like you all do. )