Does it matter if some strings are more tense than others. For example my G string is much floppier than my B string why is this? is it too tight at the nut or something? maybe? Its strange my G string is the floppiest string and yes it is in tune and locked everywhere. It plays ok just some strings are tighter/firmer than others and harder to bend.
I'll avoid the immature jokes here.

Are all your strings the same gauge? If your G string came from a set of .9s, then it'll be floppier than the rest if they came from a set of .11's.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
They are all from the same pack of standard 9 D'addario strings. Except for the high e string is from a pack of standard 9 roto strings so I dont see a problem?
Did you put th G on the b and b on the G? :P
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

Quote by jdmarsh2005
Does it matter if some strings are more tense than others. For example my G string is much floppier than my B string why is this? is it too tight at the nut or something? maybe? Its strange my G string is the floppiest string and yes it is in tune and locked everywhere. It plays ok just some strings are tighter/firmer than others and harder to bend.

Using normal 9-42 strings, the G string should have more tension than the B string, not the other way around.

EDIT: ^ LOL
OMG i cut the strings at the tuning pegs too... Will i be able to swap em over?
Why do D'addario put the strings in the same pack... Stupid colors dont work...
Don't worry it didn't work, i'm going to completely restring it tomorrow... Third time's a charm...
the g string is always floppier than the others
you could buy an individual g string, thicker than the one you already have
Gear:
LTD MH-1000
Ibanez RG350EX
ibanez GSA60
Line 6 Spider III 30W
Peavey ValveKing 112
Boss GE-7 EQ
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Digitech RP350
^That's not true.

The tension decreases equally for each string if you have the proper gauge...
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language