in case you haven't seen, this movie has THE worst cast for a superhero movie, EVER. Who would you like to see in it?

Here's my list:

Christian Bale- Batman (duh)

Brandon Routh- Superman (duh again)

Jensen Ackles- The Flash

Catherine Zeta Jones- Wonder Woman

As for the rest of the cast, I don't really know.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Will Smith for the black guy in green !
Green Latern and Denzel Washington.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I want to see Jessica Alba as Wonder Woman.

...What was the film again?
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
I've gotta say the Justice League pretty much sucks already when compared to The Avengers.

Marvel Comics > DC Comics

...yes, I just went there.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
O heard Tom Welling was cast as Superman, which I would like to see, 'cause I love Smallville

But Jensen Ackles as The Flash seems OK to me, but I don't know the other superhero characters in it so i might pass judgement if someone enlightened me

Superheroes rule
Quote by The Leader
I want to see Jessica Alba as Wonder Woman.

...What was the film again?

Fantastic Four, which failed.

Yeah the casting they chose completely blows. I was pissed. How can you have Tom Welling as a perfect (so far) Superman, but then not cast him? Or Christian Bale as the perfect Batman, but not cast him either? It's backwards as heck.
Yes, Tom Welling does GREAT in Smallville, but Routh is already the "film" Superman. Having another actor play him would **** things up.
Quote by Panterica
Yes, Tom Welling does GREAT in Smallville, but Routh is already the "film" Superman. Having another actor play him would **** things up.

He sucked IMO. Too... fake? Tom Welling makes Superman seem like a normal guy with powers. He's got problems and crap. More realistic.
Really? I thought Routh did a damn good job. I just don't think Welling was the "weight" to play the leader of JLA. Kinda see what I mean?

Although.....I'm only on season 3 of Smallville, so I'm used to seeing him play a teenager.
Quote by Panterica
Really? I thought Routh did a damn good job. I just don't think Welling was the "weight" to play the leader of JLA. Kinda see what I mean?

Although.....I'm only on season 3 of Smallville, so I'm used to seeing him play a teenager.
Well in the newer episodes, he's all serious and stuff. They kinda just repeat them selves. The older ones are better I think, but maybe now that the Writer's Strike is over, there'll be better episodes.