I got a Michael Kelly guitar with two humbuckers.....

The bridge i have is a Pearly Gates which i might replace if i find a better pickup....

I play a lot of hard rock and heavy metal....i don't neglect the cleans however.....thats very important for me because i play an equall amount of jazz and blues.....

For the neck pickup i want a slash type sound(think november rain).....at the same time though it needs to be warm and full of tone and very clear on each note with/without distortion

For the bridge i need something powerful yet containable.... warm, full, big, crystal clear, great harmonic response and sustain

If it helps i got a Peavey xxx half stack and a 65 twin reverb reissue.....

AND YES I KNOW ABOUT BARE KNUCKLE PICKUPS

i dont got that kind of money..............
On the Subject of Hitlers resemblance to Emos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muphin
No. Emos can't grow facial hair, not to mention their inability to invade Poland
Last edited by Metal_Man666 at Feb 27, 2008,
for the nieck, try a PAF Pro or a BurstBucker pro. For the bridge, maybe a Humbucker from hell or a Ducan Distortion.
I looked up reviews for the humbucker from hell and it scored big.......i might look into it......is there any place i can get sound bite of it or do you know where i can find a guitar that has it in stock?

Quote:
No. Emos can't grow facial hair, not to mention their inability to invade Poland
Well if you don't like the pearly gates I suppose the PAF's come closest do your description.
Im most likely defenatly getting the humbucker from hell in the bridge.........

The neck pickup is still yet to be determined though......

I'm gonna change the tone pots also because the factory ones suck.......and suggestions?

Quote:
Quote by qotsa1998
for the nieck, try a PAF Pro or a BurstBucker pro. For the bridge, maybe a Humbucker from hell or a Ducan Distortion.

Dear god no, are you on crack? The HfH is a low output, vintage voiced pickup designed for single coil-like glassy cleans...it's completely not what he wants. Don't recommend stuff you know sod all about.

TS - Duncan Custom or Custom 5 in the bridge, Pearly Gates in the neck.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com