Buy the Agile 6 string from Rondomusic.com? They should have em. And its pretty much an RG shape as well.
well i can't paint it since i'll never het it to look as good as this.

And i'd rather see if there is a pink explorer around first, and i have very little experience with Agile, thanks alot anyway!
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
well i can't paint it since i'll never het it to look as good as this.

And i'd rather see if there is a pink explorer around first, and i have very little experience with Agile, thanks alot anyway!

Now if I'm not mistaken, I don't think you'd be able to get an explorer to look just like that because that's got a flamed maple top, explorers are all mahogany I beleive. But I could be wrong, either way I've never seen a guitar that came standard in a color like that (besides that one), what I would do is buy whatever guitar I wanted shape-wise and take it somewhere to get repainted.
Last edited by Bobbito315 at Feb 27, 2008,
Quote by Bobbito315
Now if I'm not mistaken, I don't think you'd be able to get an explorer to look just like that because that's got a flamed maple top, explorers are all mahogany I beleive. But I could be wrong, either way I've never seen a guitar that came standard in a color like that (besides that one), what I would do is buy whatever guitar I wanted shape-wise and take it somewhere to get repainted.

OH ok... So what i might so is try an buy an explorer and repaint it.

Do you think i would regret it? I dunno now! I mean, a pink guitar would look awesome for a while...
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
OH ok... So what i might so is try an buy an explorer and repaint it.

Do you think i would regret it? I dunno now! I mean, a pink guitar would look awesome for a while...

Actually now that I think about it I have seen some explorer models with maple tops, explorer pro I think is what it's called, but they made the body just a little smaller on them but not like kid size or anything though so you might oughta check them out.
And I like the idea personally, I think it'd be damn cool especially cuz you don't see a whole lotta pink guitars like that one. I say go for it but that's just me.

Edit: Here's a link to one.
Last edited by Bobbito315 at Feb 27, 2008,
Quote by CroneR

That should get the job done.

Win.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--