I play in a progressive metalcore band. We just recorded a new song. Tell me what you think, and all feedback and suggestions are appreciated. I'll give c4c. Thanks!

Edit - Well the link didnt show up before so here it is:

What's Left of Her
Last edited by 6_6_6_1_syn at Feb 27, 2008,
Yeah. Our vocalist is a pretty small dude so hes working on it. We get great feedback at shows but everyone says he cant scream at all when we record. Haha.
Some of the keyboard stuff seemed out of context, but overall I think it was really good. (and unlike mc910, I did like the vocals)

Oh, and the logo/banner deign is top notch.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
I thought you guys sounded pretty good. Added as well
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Thanks for the kind words guys. We really appreciate it. Also OThugSd, I'll tell my friend (who designed all the artwork) that you liked his work!

Thanks everyone and remember, if youd like me to critique anything or just check it out, link me!
Quote by 6_6_6_1_syn
Thanks for the kind words guys. We really appreciate it. Also OThugSd, I'll tell my friend (who designed all the artwork) that you liked his work!

Thanks everyone and remember, if youd like me to critique anything or just check it out, link me!

Let me know what you think about this, if you would.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=798133
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Sounds ace man. Added as friend. Kind of surprising you guys aren't signed to an indie label, your definietly good enough.
How many places you send things to? Tried Prosthetic Records? Good luck to you guys.
Quote by HeavyMetalHero
Progressive Hardcore? Well that is new to me.

I liked it, except for the vocals.

EDIT - I added my band to your friend's. If you guys ever decide to do a show in Tampa, FL hit us up!

Thanks dude. The vocals are really rough haha. If we're ever down there we'll be sure to set something up.

Quote by mh.666
How many places you send things to? Tried Prosthetic Records? Good luck to you guys.

Thanks man! We actually hadn't even considered them. The thing is, we havent finished our demo CD yet (we havent even started our first official EP, but we will be soon...basically rerecordings of the demos that we use now just so people can hear us). Once we finish our recordings, I'll be sending in. As of right now, we've tried with labels that accept links to our myspace or have a large internet database.
Last edited by 6_6_6_1_syn at Mar 2, 2008,
hell yeah guys that was awesume
i dont know what that guy was talking about vocals are sick
why arnt youse signed youse are good
hell yeah guys that was awesume
i dont know what that guy was talking about vocals are sick
why arnt youse signed youse are good

Thanks dude. We're trying haha.

But to everyone who didn't like the vocal, was it because you don't like screaming or that style, or was it our vocals specifically?
Thanks for the reply man. I don't really know what to make of an"I can't put my finger exactly on it." response but thanks anyway hahah.
I wish you guys all the luck. If you released a CD, I would buy it. If you ever tour the UK, and my bands got itself sorted, we'd happily support!
Sounded pretty good. Vocals ain't too hot though, too small for screams. Just sound scratchy.
i like the music, Vocals arent really the type i like though. Still really good though you guys should get signed to an indie label once you start trying. keep it up
Thanks, were actually looking into getting signed. Whenever we finish the EP we'll work on that. We have trustkill looking at us apparently this weekend, so we'll see how that goes.

But thanks for the kind words.
Holy ****! I have always loved your tabs, and Im love your band now, but Pittsburgh! My home town!!! You guys rock!
Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because.. that was brilliant, champayne

Some of My Recent Songs

[thread="1403441"]Synthetic Damage WIP[/thread]

[thread="1350364"]The Nightman Awakens[/thread]

[thread="1322579"]Into the Sunset WIP[/thread]

[thread="1296556"]Frost[/thread]
[thread="1247340"]The Butter Knife Massacre[/thread]
[thread="1253933"]Into The Sparta Pit[/thread]

[thread="1224038"]Untitled Tech Thing[/thread]
Ahh. Champayne, that's sick! Not many great bands in the 'scene' here, but we try our best to make some decent music.

You should look into our show monday if you're local here then. It's out in Charleroi (Club Octane), but its with some sick bands. Dead to Fall broke up, but Sea of Treachery, Impending Doom, and Arsonists Get All the Girls are still gonna be there.