My ipod has stopped playing music out of the right side, its not the headphones I have tried that. Does anyone know where I can get it fixed? Thats in or close to Brighton rather not have to go to the store in london if I can help it.

Thanks
LIVERPOOL FC
tried it on my speakers as well its definitely the ipod, I'm pretty sure that its the headphone socket thats the problem.
LIVERPOOL FC
take it back to the store you got it at, they should fix or replace it.
Is your iPod under warranty? If so, you could probably just send it to Apple and I'd imagine they'd replace it.
same with mine, get it sorted or both will go
get a girl to go to a pc shop and show them her tits, that'll work
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by C O B H C
Is your iPod under warranty? If so, you could probably just send it to Apple and I'd imagine they'd replace it.

That seems like the solution to EVERY ipod question that I have seen on the pit EVER. You'd think people'd catch on by now...

what kind of ipod do you have? If it's a 3rd gen nano, then all you have to do is push the headphones in farther until it snaps and locks in.

Otherwise, just return it...
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
nah its a video, its not under warranty any more and I bought it off the apple site so I can't take it back to the shop.
LIVERPOOL FC
Take it to the closest apple store. Apple's customer service is (usually) pretty good.
If they refuse to fix it, then get ahold of the numbers of some Apple execs and start calling them =P They'll bend over backwards to please you... I'm serious. Although that is a slightly extreme solution...
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
ok cheers, does anyone know if there is an apple store closer to Brighton than the one in London?
LIVERPOOL FC
Quote by metal_al
ok cheers, does anyone know if there is an apple store closer to Brighton than the one in London?

Bluewater, Regent Street (London) and Milton Keynes are the closest to you.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by markodeano1
Cancom, its on the road on the left heading south from the station. It's an official Apple reseller and service centre. They should fix it for free if its under warrenty! Its completely authorised and everything.

http://business.cancomuk.com/cancom_info/moreinfo.lasso?location=Brighton

There's a link. Apparently they're building a real apple store in brighton atm!

OMG! I completely forgot about that shop, I notice it EVERY time I go to Brighton.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK