i cant tell if this is trolling or not....
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
opinions.

you has them.

unfortunately so do others and we do not appreciate your thread.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by mynamesedson
No he's not.

who is then?
and i put it in the pit because it would be seen there, and it makes more sense here than anyhwere else, it is YouTube...
im not amazed... MAB is too ****ing overrated.. skilled yes... dead horse yes, so dont make him your dick and beat it..
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahaha "sexism the ultimate humour" a6l6e6x, 2008

My gear:
Kramer Custom Made from 1986
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Custom Cab with 6 Celestion G12H Speakers
hawking hole

you....
you're new, lemme explain the way things work here

MAB = Majorly Annoying Bastard
nothing more
so what if he can play 2 guitars at once, the music is boring
much like this thread, immuna go listen to real music
fallout boy ftw!!!!

thats about it for today, class dissmissed
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Bleh, here we go, a bunch of kids playing guitar now will march in here dumping crap all over Batio's name cause they know they'll never play like this..

He is great yes, I agree, I wish I had his stamina at so ****ing fast shredding.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
what is the daily average for the # of threads created about this video? its over 10 isnt it? lol
i like satch and vai better, who while they are faster than this guy, would rather play something tasteful than play as fast as they possibly can.
Up the Punx!
oh i forgot, if im gonna listen to just mindless, tasteless shredding, i personally much prefer rusty cooley.
Quote by hawking_hole
who is then?
and i put it in the pit because it would be seen there, and it makes more sense here than anyhwere else, it is YouTube...

Nobody.
Just because he has great shredding skills doesn't make him better than everyone to be called "the greatest", his skills are a 1 in a billion compared to other guitarists . No one is considered the "greatest" Theres always somone out there better than him, and somone out there better than the person whos better than the guy whos better than micheal and so on.
Quote by hawking_hole
Rap + Country = Crap

there you go, you're digging your own hole here. you're new so I won't kill you, but in future no threads like this.

btw seen the vid about 20 times before.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
Why do you knobs continue to call him over rated when the vast majority of people HATE him?

Seriously, what the ****? I'm no huge fan of him, but he does know how to play guitar and he certainly has some interesting music.

+1 to necrolust
Quote by hawking_hole
how am i supposed to know what MAB is wen it his initials?

wow

and i agree with Dvnc...
Quote by Necrolust
Bleh, here we go, a bunch of kids playing guitar now will march in here dumping crap all over Batio's name cause they know they'll never play like this..

He is great yes, I agree, I wish I had his stamina at so ****ing fast shredding.

agreed

and for what its worth I wish I could play like batio and he is an immensely skilled player.
btw, a guitar one article is not the only authority on speed. Check the shred forum, where you can find at least five other guitarists faster than batio in the fastest guitarists thread.
Up the Punx!
I think that's terrible. All the nps in the world couldn't save him from obscurity.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by johnpetrucci05
Even if MAB could play 110 guitars at once, John Petrucci is still the best ever, and will always be.

lulz.

in all seriousness if you want to see 2 hands play 2 different parts, try some pianists. it's a lot better.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Sol9989
lulz.

in all seriousness if you want to see 2 hands play 2 different parts, try some pianists. it's a lot better.

^+1
Up the Punx!
hes still f-ing amazing
zakk wylde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by sloppyjoe24
you can't trust girls on the internet because 75% of the time, they're actually men!
That guy again?!?!?!?! way over rated....although he is amazing...beyond my skills and Paco's
Quote by hawking_hole
already een done, listen to the little guitars intro by van halen

what?
That video is shocking
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.