The Dean Razorbacks come with DiMarzio and SD pickups.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by kickassmachine
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Washburn-Nuno-Series-N4ESA-Electric-Guitar?sku=515416

you dont usually see a guitar with 2 differnt brands of pickups
this one has a bill lawrence bridge and a duncan in the neck. what other guitars come with different barnd pickups? a dimarzio and a gibson pickup on a gibson dont count

Usually brands like to keep it simple by using either stock pickups, or pickups from one supplier.

The endorsers who would specify the pickups in their signature models are usually endorsed by a pickup manufacturer too, meaning they can only choose from one brand.

There are plenty of people who only replace one of their pickups, but it's not common on production models.

As for guitars that have his configuration, here are two examples:

Fender '57 Hot Rod:

Fender pickups, plus a DiMarzio ToneZone S

Dean Razorback Explosion:

It has a Seymour Duncan in the bridge and a stock pickup in the neck.

Also, you could say that any guitar with a Fernandes Sustainer or a Fishman Piezo has two different brand of pickups.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Feb 27, 2008,
i thought that a pickups company would only want their barnd on the guitar insted of having a SD with a Dimarzio
I have two different brands in my les paul. its cool I guess
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Tribute (Bare Knuckle Nailbombs)
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul (Seymour Duncan Pegasus and Sentinent)
-Ibanez S470 (Dimarzio D-sonic and Humbucker from Hell)
-PRS SE Custom (Guitarforce Black Diamond and Lord of the Blues)

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
EVH 5150III EL-34 50w
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Boss Super Chorus
Bogner Uberschall
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Electro-Harmonix Power Booster
Fender PT100 Pedal Tuner

Strings:
Ernie Ball Skinny Top/Heavy Bottom 10-52
Quote by kickassmachine
i thought that a pickups company would only want their barnd on the guitar insted of having a SD with a Dimarzio

Yeah but normally guitar companies have to get the endorsement from the pickup manufacturers to sell more guitars, so the manufacturers can ask the to feature their pickups exclusively or no sale.
But this guitar was bound to be so popular that DiMarzio and SD were lucky to get their parts on it over other brands like EMG and the brand that Dime actually used (Bill Lawrence).
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1