well i decided to pull a john williams (kind of) and take a theme I had perviously and throw it into a different song. this time i made it from my song hero, and made it into the hero now having a huge inner conflict. i used the same melody and played it over a creepy background. lemme know wat ya think!!

http://www.myspace.com/the2abraxis

"A Hero's Turmoil"

cfc!
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Well, let's see what the2braxis has for us this time

Typing while listening, the dark piano in the beginning with those wind noises (?) was so amazing, it's so dark man, lol, goosebumps filled my body.. Though the only thing that wasn't supposed to be there is the acoustica beatcraft beat ( ) it could be so amazing with some real drumming or smth..

The reverbed solo was very weird but ver interesting non the less, it actually sounds like turmoil !!! After the second crescendo you could do a solo duet cause it kinda sounds empty after a while.

Good job man !!!
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Cool song concept. I like the melody and all... the piano is cool, but could back off some in the mix, possibly.

Seems like you start going out of tune around the 2 minute mark... or maybe just jamming some notes on the guitar that are clashing with the piano or something? It just didn't sound 'right' through that part in my head.

Cleaning up some of the messy stuff would make this a really great song. For now I would just say its good. Keep working on it, and you will have a real jam here!
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
Quote by zeroyon
Cool song concept. I like the melody and all... the piano is cool, but could back off some in the mix, possibly.

Seems like you start going out of tune around the 2 minute mark... or maybe just jamming some notes on the guitar that are clashing with the piano or something? It just didn't sound 'right' through that part in my head.

Cleaning up some of the messy stuff would make this a really great song. For now I would just say its good. Keep working on it, and you will have a real jam here!

thanks for the crit. the idea was to make it completly out of key. i made a song called hero before (its on the page as well), and i played the same melody over the backing to give it that scary, dissonant feel.
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
I really liked this one. The piano hook was great and I like how it almost felt like a audible and tangible f'd up emotion. I also liked how it just stopped, I almost took that as the "hero" ending his turmoil... very cool
I kept hearing bells tho... I think it would be good to add some deep resonant bells throughout. Not all the time, mind you, just here and there, but enough to accent where needed.
This one was a funny one,
but still interesting,
I liked the evil sounding
piano part at the start,
and then the guitar coming
in playing the same notes/chords
was really cool, the soloish part
really confused me though,
didn't seem to go with the piece
much, and reading your other comments,
I don't this it's supposed to,
so if that's what you were going for,
you got it (Y)
C4C?
Gaz.
i Swear ive critted this one before... maybe it didnt take?
oh no that was acutually hero, it was the first one that came up!

anyways, ill crit as i listen to this one.

you have a great evil tone and feeling with the piano at the start. all the tracks so far are making a really awesome creepy vibe. the rhythm guitars are great, fit in very well.
i understand what you were going for with the lead melody, and it makes a good "theme" or mood.
however i dont think it makes that great music. it would be better if it was mostly in tune, with a few dissonant passing tones. however, kudos for the awesome intro and backing song!

Listen to my stuff? this is the newest oneGet Bent! (metal) or this acoustic one Blueberry Acoustic thanks!