Page 1 of 2
Hey pit,

Well, had a math test today that I completely forgot about. It was a bit of a bummer when I sat down and the teacher dropped a nice, juicy unit test before me. That totally ruined my day! Well anyways, I thought I'd post a pic of my epic failure. Hopefully you'll get a little kick out of it!

So yeah!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by brandon369852
rhcp_freak is a liar.

That's awesome dude!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
heheheh, nice
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Haha UG is such a bad influence. Its much better to do that and take a shot of it in the middle of exam than actualy pass

One of the ones I did of them was:

What can you say about the points L, M and N?
...Its lemon spelt without vowels.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
if you fail math, you must be purged, sorry dude.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by renegade2031
Haha UG is such a bad influence. Its much better to do that and take a shot of it in the middle of exam than actualy pass

One of the ones I did of them was:

What can you say about the points L, M and N?
...Its lemon spelt without vowels.

Actually, I had no idea what I was getting into. I was sick for a week and I didn't know most of the crap on the thing. I had five minutes left so I decided, 'What the hell!'

Quote by Sol9989
if you fail math, you must be purged, sorry dude.

Please sir! Have mercy.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
This is the MyImmortal law of math: If the class has the word math, or is in any way related to math, it shall be dropped, and if solution 1 can not happen it shall be nap time.
Scan the whole page pl0x, so we can see the question and the Pit can mathrape you.
Quote by MyImmortal
This is the MyImmortal law of math: If the class has the word math, or is in any way related to math, it shall be dropped, and if solution 1 can not happen it shall be nap time.

That's a great rule! One I might practice in the future!

Quote by iimjpii
Scan the whole page pl0x, so we can see the question and the Pit can mathrape you.

When I get the test back, marked, next week!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
That's a great rule! One I might practice in the future!

When I get the test back, marked, next week!

It is a great rule. If used correctly you can become almost nocturnal.

I agree that you should scan the whole test asap. That would be an epic test.

And btw your sig is HUGE! Like almost the size of Axle Rose's ego.
Quote by MyImmortal
It is a great rule. If used correctly you can become almost nocturnal.

I agree that you should scan the whole test asap. That would be an epic test.

And btw your sig is HUGE! Like almost the size of Axle Rose's ego.

You should've seen my old sig! It was like triple that!

I'll scan the whole test when I get it back!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Your el studip.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
lol UG is making u dumber
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by British_Steal
lol UG is making u dumber

I no a?

Quote by Megadeth2011
Your el studip.

i r el studip i r sad nao.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
good work... my old teacher would have given you extra credit just for putting some of those bands down on the Pantera question
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by LazySandman
good work... my old teacher would have given you extra credit just for putting some of those bands down on the Pantera question

My science teacher put an X next to Iron Maiden and wrote Black Sabbath once! That was hilarious!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by MyImmortal

I believe I'm sigging this.

I've always wanted to do that to a test, but my school doesn't appreciate such nonsense. Plus, you know, I'm a pussy.

Go you, though.
I like Fall Out Boy.
That is all.
Quote by bassist12
I believe I'm sigging this.

I've always wanted to do that to a test, but my school doesn't appreciate such nonsense. Plus, you know, I'm a pussy.

Go you, though.

I'm a pussy too, just a stupid one!

I just realized I wrote 'oh shit' on a school paper. I'm going to be doomed!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by lpmarshall
oh ****

That was what I said!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

I just realized I wrote 'oh shit' on a school paper. I'm going to be doomed!

I write shit on my papers all the time. I wrote "they fuck" on a paper about reproduction last week. My teacher read it out and then asked me to elaborate
Quote by MyImmortal
I write shit on my papers all the time. I wrote "they fuck" on a paper about reproduction last week. My teacher read it out and then asked me to elaborate

Hopefully you didn't lost marks for not elaborating!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
i had a math test today too!

dude, were totally twins!
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Makes me miss my history exams, sitting there making pirate hats and swords then drawing a beard on my face and yelling "ARRRRGGHH" at the teachers *snob* i feel so old...
Atleast the marker appreciated all the bands i wrote over everything and the essay on keith moon vs john bonham i wrote
Quote by Bobby-Dean
Makes me miss my history exams, sitting there making pirate hats and swords then drawing a beard on my face and yelling "ARRRRGGHH" at the teachers *snob* i feel so old...
Atleast the marker appreciated all the bands i wrote over everything and the essay on keith moon vs john bonham i wrote

oh my god I have to see someone do that! I'd burst!

Quote by fenderbassist12
i had a math test today too!

dude, were totally twins!

OMG! NO WAY!!!!!!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Yes... well my mate was the one who got in crap for it because he let me distract him, where as the teachers respect me because i always got top marks even though i never showed up or did anything
Quote by Bobby-Dean
Yes... well my mate was the one who got in crap for it because he let me distract him, where as the teachers respect me because i always got top marks even though i never showed up or did anything

Jeez dude, you're like, awesome! I wish I didn't get in trouble for half the crap I did!

Quote by jeremessmore
i had a test over the same thing like last week! although i didn't fail :P i got like a b

Want to help a UGer in need!?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
My science teacher put an X next to Iron Maiden and wrote Black Sabbath once! That was hilarious!

a common mistake
it was nice of them to show you the error of your way
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by LazySandman
a common mistake
it was nice of them to show you the error of your way

I know right!? My teacher is so smart!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by jeremessmore
how can i help you sir?

I didn't think you'd call me on it! I'm hopefully going to get a tutor next week, thanks for the offer though!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by jeremessmore
lol i was kidding to i caan't do math on the computer

tutors ftw!

(add accent like apu from the simpsons on "how can i help you sir")

yeah! Don't forget the 'thank you, come again!'
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Well quick lesson for you, if you bring burboun to school to share with the teacher they will love you permanently or just piss them off to the point they cant be bothered and actually admit to finding you funny!

How can you choose iron maiden over Black Sabbath, the question pretty much gave it away!!
Quote by Bobby-Dean
Well quick lesson for you, if you bring burboun to school to share with the teacher they will love you permanently or just piss them off to the point they cant be bothered and actually admit to finding you funny!

How can you choose iron maiden over Black Sabbath, the question pretty much gave it away!!

I was in a different 'Piece of Mind' (see what I did thar?). Burbon + school = repeat of that math test!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Page 1 of 2