hey everyone, im still a noob at guitar after quite a while, and wuz wondering how i lower the action on my les paul talent? i cant seem to find it anyware on the net, please help >< (ive been told to loosen the 2 screws at the side)
Under the bridge there is rotating wheels. Turn those.

I wouldnt only suggest doing thise if you actually know what you're doing though.
Yeah, your local shop can probably give you a setup for $20 or so. You can tell them you want the action lowered and they can fix all the other problems that comes with changing the action.
well, the problem is, i dont got the time, and my dad doesnt know about this electric O-o, so im hoping to try to fix it myself ( and learn in the process ), so yeah... the rotating wheels? am i suppose to use a quarter to turn them...? ( cuz it aint workin )
Is it a "Tune-O-Matic" bridge? Post a pic and I'll tell you how to do it. Plus save yourself some cash.
oh its just a tail stop... thats annoying
my les paul has that, then and adjustable bridge...
umm yeah i think with that all u can do its adjust the truss rod
and ur a n00b so please go to a shop for that
Quote by britneyspears69
I got my first guitar recently and people are telling me to get pickups. I don't get it. What do they do? Do they help you when you drop your pick?