Page 1 of 4
More like bus driver beats children.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
wow just wow, i would kick that guys ass in a heart beat because i like fighting but thats just me
Quote by jakewynnrocks
marshall has half stacks for only 600, but i dont know if theyre any good. seems like a good deal....
Holy shit, did the kid even do anything to deserve that other than cussing the driver out? Sure the kid is a little smartass, but the driver must be fucking insane to go that far with it.
I got chased down a street by our bus driver back in academy. Its amazing what 1p sweets can do to a grown man.
just looks like an average bus journey in manchester or east london
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
so hilarious, that busdriver should get kicked in the balls
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Quote by SilentDeftone
Good for the bus driver. Should have taught that little **** some respect.

-SD

i think it taught them a bit more "sue people to get lots of money".
The kid was being a dick. He deserved it.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by frottage
that's what they get. he went easy on those immature pricks.

what? enough lawsuit money to send that kid through college? they looked 12-14 so cussing at people seems to be getting more common at their age range. im not what happened before this but it looked like the driver had a lot of rage ticking away inside.
They had a southern drawl.

I love it when adults think they can abuse power because of their job status or age.

The kids were being smartasses though, but what will you expect from a bunch of middle schoolers?
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by bendystraw
i think it taught them a bit more "sue people to get lots of money".

Unfortunately, that is what likely would happen.

That's not to say I think it is what should happen.

A strong male authority figure needs to teach that child some manners.

-SD
he probably had put up with a load of bs from them for a looong time, and finally got fed up with them. i can't blame him. it's better he did that than maybe bringing a gun on the bus one day and shooting all of them.
Quote by Arthur Curry

I wanted to watch the whole thing but i couldnt stand the fact that that chick was talking on her cell phone and arguing with the bus driver at the same time.

GAH Humanity.

Edit: Oh the next video is where shes not on the cell phone anymore...Do you know any of them?
Quote by Arthur Curry

That girl is worse than the first one. I hate people who are so full of themselves and have to try to prove that their high and mighty by fighting with people. That student needs to grow the fuck up. God, I hate people like that.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
They had a southern drawl.

I love it when adults think they can abuse power because of their job status or age.

The kids were being smartasses though, but what will you expect from a bunch of middle schoolers?

I love it when kids think they can get away with **** just because they're kids, and "No one can touch them" the busdriver did the right thing, stupid little ****s.
wow, not so tough when the bus driver actually does something, eh? the kid scream like a little girl. they all deserved it.
Quote by CollinPlaysBass
Only talk poop with fat people when you can run away from them. People have to remember that fat people will kill skinny people...NO MATTER WHAT! Our only advantage is that we can outrun them.

it doesnt work when the fat bus driver has you cornered in his bus... haha loser kids.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Last edited by mikko_9119 at Feb 27, 2008,
Quote by Leadhead3225
wow just wow, i would kick that guys ass in a heart beat because i like fighting but thats just me

Birthday : September 30, 1994

Wow, aren't you cool? I'd like to see you try you little prick.

Those kid's were a bunch of twats.
Quote by RPGoof
those girls in there are all stupid bitches

what were they even fighting about anyway?
Quote by gosteelers75
i would've popped the bus driver right in the face

Refer to my last post.
Page 1 of 4