Page 1 of 2
This is for all you people on UG who are not students in high school or universities (or whatever the hell they call it in europe).

What is you current occupation and age???

I'm 21 and a project manager for a fire sprinkler company. Basically I draw crap on the computer and go out in the field and make sure the rednecks and mexicans are installing it correctly. I went to 2 and a half years of college.
Quote by MegaDON
I am 23 Fire Fighter for LA city

Thats pretty cool... have any fire sprinklers helped you out???
I tend to move on to something else after about a month to either keep things interesting or fuck everything up. Depressive drunks like me hop from job to job anyways. In the last couple of months I've worked at:

Speedway
A car stereo factory
A temp job as a computer programmer for a small business
Tim Hortons
House painting

I'm a terrible human being who doesn't care about work, money or my future.
Poor advice.
I tend to move on to something else after about a month to either keep things interesting or fuck everything up. Depressive drunks like me hop from job to job anyways. In the last couple of months I've worked at:

Speedway
A car stereo factory
A temp job as a computer programmer for a small business
Tim Hortons
House painting

I'm a terrible human being who doesn't care about work, money or my future.

lol... how old are you? just tell people you are hoping to make it big with a band
im 17
ive worked at burger king
i work at
giant eagle , grocery store
Golden wok delivery driver, chinese food
teach taekwondo
in the summer i repair sportbikes
Quote by notoriousnumber
I didnt think you could be that much of a twat. Piss off.
I'm technically out of MIT in a few months with my PhD, and I'll go on to NASA as an Aerospace Engineer (technically I've already been accepted, but haven't been able to move because of school, I've been considered an employee of them for about 5 months now.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by Vagabond21
This is for all you people on UG who are not students in high school or universities (or whatever the hell they call it in europe).

I'm 21 and a project manager for a fire sprinkler company. Basically I draw crap on the computer and go out in the field and make sure the rednecks and mexicans are installing it correctly. I went to 2 and a half years of college.

We call it university, I thought you called it "college" which we have but thats at your "high school" level
well im still in collage, but thats because i dont want to run CNC Lathes my whole life, im a CNC Machinists, it blows.
Gear
Caparison Horus HGS
B.C. Rich Beast NJ Series
Alhambra 7FS
BOSS GT-8
Peavey Valve King 212
Quote by Timeless
well im still in collage, but thats because i dont want to run CNC Lathes my whole life, im a CNC Machinists, it blows.

You make good money doin that?
Well I'm still attending university, but I was wondering what company you work for TS.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Well I'm still attending university, but I was wondering what company you work for TS.

http://grandfire.net/1.html

Im not in the pictures yet because I've only been working there since october

Edit: why? jw
My mom and a friend from high school both work at a fire systems company (I worked there briefly as well). There is an office in Tennessee and even though I knew it would be highly unlikely, I wanted to see if you worked for the same company. I guess I'm easily intrigued
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by Timeless

Heh me to, but I somewhat enjoy it.

But I'm still in college, pretty kick ass program too, doing all the behind the scenes **** for live performances.
Quote by terrencemaddox
My mom and a friend from high school both work at a fire systems company (I worked there briefly as well). There is an office in Tennessee and even though I knew it would be highly unlikely, I wanted to see if you worked for the same company. I guess I'm easily intrigued

whats the name of the company?? where is it located?
20, I've worked for the past 4 years as a Valet at a 5 star restaurant. I get to park Ferrari's and Porsches' and you name it.

I'm graduating college with a BA in Criminal Justice and plan on joining the FBI.

im in ur house, wiretapping ur phonez
Quote by Vagabond21
whats the name of the company?? where is it located?

McDaniel Fire Systems (located in Indiana). They have an office somewhere in Tennessee though.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I'm 18 and I work at Safeway on the night crew. -_-

Going to college in the fall to take Chemical Technology so I can operate expensive lab equipment and get payed.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
I'm 20 and a machine operator(CNC and screw machines). It's boring beyond belief most nights but the pay is good.
Self employed 15 year old. I own you all. I propagate coral.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
19 years old, soon to be a Border Patrol agent.

Quote by Brown925
im in ur house, wiretapping ur phonez

Im on ur border, stoppin them maxicans.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Quote by terrencemaddox
McDaniel Fire Systems (located in Indiana). They have an office somewhere in Tennessee though.

Yeah I've never heard of em...
I'm 17, and I am not working as of yet. I am a seasonal worker at a golf course about fifteen minutes from my house. I operate a grill there. It's very easy work, good pay, great benefits, and I work with a lot of people I love seeing
Quote by Vagabond21

Someone is bound to have done this already, but...
Surely your name should be Firesprinklerdesigner21, as you are in actuality employed.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Well im 17 and still in High School, but I work as a swim coach.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Im a full-time working machine operator at the post office. Im 20.
Yahyah
21, Technical Engineer (working towards becoming a Civil Engineer) for Severn Trent Water.

Based on Raynesway in Derby.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by MegaDON
I am 23 Fire Fighter for LA city

Why are ur vehicles named Firetruck....

could it be Watertruck...

since it carries water?
....so little time.
Quote by big duck
Someone is bound to have done this already, but...
Surely your name should be Firesprinklerdesigner21, as you are in actuality employed.

My "Vagabondness" is a state of mind my friend. I searched for this and nothing came up...
Quote by teh_Beatles
Well im 17 and still in High School, but I work as a swim coach.

::sigh:: this is for people who arent in school. Other people who are in college posted their jobs because it had to do with their major. facepalm
Quote by Vagabond21
::sigh:: this is for people who arent in school. Other people who are in college posted their jobs because it had to do with their major. facepalm

Oh my god take it easy mate. Im sorry I ruined your whole day with my little post.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
I do Joinery. I am 16.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by wizards?
^yeah I'm still in school too, big deal

But judging by your username, I'm hoping it's either Hogwarts, or even better, Unseen University.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
But judging by your username, I'm hoping it's either Hogwarts, or even better, Unseen University.

haha

no it's a kick ass charter school in Minnesota... it's got the coolness points of Hogwarts though, just not the towers
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I'm technically out of MIT in a few months with my PhD, and I'll go on to NASA as an Aerospace Engineer (technically I've already been accepted, but haven't been able to move because of school, I've been considered an employee of them for about 5 months now.

Thats a sweet deal you got going there. If I'd not done Medicine then NASA would been a dream job. Being from Europe I would have been more hoping CERN or the ESA since I'm sure NASA takes mostly Americans. My second course for university was Astrophysics.
I am 20, unemployed but about to start a work trial at a drive in cafe/store. Doesnt look too promising to be honest from the stories ive heard from people that have worked there.
Page 1 of 2