Lineup. Just a quick question and then I will delete the thread. I'm going to try running my pedals thru the FX loop for the first time.

I'm not really quite sure how to do it b/c FX return and send confuses me.

I have a ISP Decimator, Whammy, Holy Grail, and DD-20 that I want to put through it. I'm not sure what order I should do it in so recommendations would be welcome as well. I was thinking Whammy-Delay-Noise Reducer- Reverb?
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
i could be wrong, but i'd put the noise reducer at the end of the loop...the reverb shouldnt make that much of a difference if put after it but i would anyway
Well I've been told different things. The manual says after, but harmony central says before.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Surprisingly, I remember getting more results from my Decimator in front when I tried it out. Delay however would probably sound better in the effects loop. My guitar teacher also told me that it's best if you put reverb after noise gates and compression and the like, in order to get a more natural sound. And don't say that the Decimator doesn't color your tone, because it will a bit depending on your threshold setting. Soooo...

Guitar -> Whammy -> Gate -> Reverb -> Amp -> Delay -> Back to amp
OR
Guitar -> Whammy -> Gate -> Amp -> Delay/Reverb -> Delay/Reverb -> Back to amp

Would be my suggestion. Probably the second, since most positive reviews of the Holy Grail were using it in the effects loop. Might be wrong, since this is all based on my speculation.

Edit: Wait, don't they say the Holy Grail hisses like crazy though? I don't know what to tell you then.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X