well im thinking of drawing a comic (music/guitar related of course) but i have trouble drawing guitars and bodies.

i have the faces all done but i dont know how to draw cartoon bodies.

i can draw an explorer guitar alright by my strats and accoustics look terrible.

if anyone can help that would be awsome.
take
drawing lessons?
practice?
trace?
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by COBHC6
take
drawing lessons?
practice?
trace?

yea im practasing and ive had drawing lessons AGES ago

anyway i think of got the bodies down but the guitars are stilling annoying me.
Quote by the_poison125
well im thinking of drawing a comic (music/guitar related of course) but i have trouble drawing guitars and bodies.

It just takes practise man. Play around with different types of bodies and such. Figure out how many and what kind of strokes you need to do to draw different guitars. Just doodle!
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by sSyLc

It just takes practise man. Play around with different types of bodies and such. Figure out how many and what kind of strokes you need to do to draw different guitars. Just doodle!

you dont have to laugh *bursts into tears*

=P anyway i got the bodys but drawing strtas are freaking impossible for me
Quote by the_poison125
you dont have to laugh *bursts into tears*

=P anyway i got the bodys but drawing strtas are freaking impossible for me

I was laughing more at the irony than at you, directly, if you can take any comfort in that . . .

Anyways, I just tried to draw a strat and it looked like an SG. Maybe if you traced them first, you might get the hang of how the curves work. I don't really know anything about drawing though. Most of the advice I give is just made up on the spot.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.