Page 1 of 2
Ok heres the thing me and my freinds just have this thing were we just act gay around each other(as a joke)and i know it sounds really stupid and childish but its funny as hell...
Just the other day I heard that one of my "good freinds" was GAY!!!
So basically I've been flirting with a gay guy.
And ever since then I've notice he's been acting like a flaming homosexual around me most of all.
And i was just wondering
WHAT THE HELL DO I DO!!!!
I wanna ****ing kill his ass but that maybe a little extreme(not)
So "the pit" plz HELP!!!!!
Ltr
Haha.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Stop being so insecure.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by Time To Dance!
Ok heres the thing me and my freinds just have this thing were we just act gay around each other(as a joke)and i know it sounds really stupid and childish but its funny as hell...
And ever since then I've notice he's been acting like a flaming homosexual around me most of all.
And i was just wondering
Ltr

Is this a joke? If not, I suggest you stay as far away from society as possible.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
erm...tell him you're not gay? what's it matter, are you a homophobe? geez. it was a joke to you, now you know that he wasn't, just tell him. if you break off the friendship, then i dub thee a douche.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
What a fine mess you've gotten in to. Just express your sentiments to him. Tell him you were just joking and you didn't know he was actually gay. It might seem harsh and all but it's better than lying.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Maybe you turned him gay
maybe because you acted gay with him it made it easier for him to come out
now your gonna reject
how do you feel
HOWS DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Quote by Time To Dance!
And i was just wondering
Ltr

just tell him straight up that your not gay and if he accepts that, good, if not than dont be his friend.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
did you hear he was gay or did he tell you himself that he likes mangina, cuz it could be a rumor or seomthing...i mean you stated earlier that you alwasy act gay as a joke maybe someone didn't catch that it was a joke and think your friends gay if he isn't
Gear:
Epiphone Sg-400 standard
Epiphone DR 100 VS
Fender FM 212
Boss ME-50
people act liek its a horrible thing that someone is gay. So what??? if he wants to do that than fine, but if he doesnt accept your decision to be straight then theres a problem.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
start filming and uploading your life to youtube from now on, for teh lulz
Well you are an asshole and a horrible friend if you make him feel bad about his sexuality. And maybe you weren't just pretending considering how defensive you are. You got a secret to tell us? haha
uhh... well hes your friend it shouldnt make a difference if hes gay or not, just explain to him that you are not gay he should understand.
My Gear

Epiphone G-400 SG
marshall mg10cd
garcia classical acoustic

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.
Quote by shadow_murph
and I can give you condoms

why would you need condoms for mansex?
When all else fails, ask the pit.
youve lead him on so youre gonna have to give in...
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
why would you need condoms for mansex?

Protection from aids. Not wanting icky poop on your sausage?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.

you idiot

and now you hate him? wtf kind of friend are you? your an immature insecure douche
and your probably more gay than he his

fix the mess you made you friggin douche
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Protection from aids. Not wanting icky poop on your sausage?

first timer + first timer = nearly no chance of aids.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
yeah! lynch them fuckin queers!!!
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
One of your "good friends"? Were the quotations really necessary? Next thing you're going to tell us is you're a fundamentalist Christian, and that the grand canyon was created in the great flood that killed the dinosaurs.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Stop being such a homophobe you douche. Stop joking around and pretending to be gay. I doubt he takes it seriously because me and my friend act like that all the time. Haha we tricked this gil in my grade that guys dont really have penis's and there urban legends.
Quote by death101
ok heres the very sad deal i was wondering if there was any girls who love guitar and music
on here who live in california who are willing to go out with me
LMAO, similar thing happened to me. After a while we started to think one kid was gay and put an end to the gayness.
just give him a nice ass pounding if you know what i mean
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Page 1 of 2