hi ppl...im new to this forum(yesterday i registered)...today i read the rules and i apologize for not giving all the information of the song i put(blackrain)...anyways i would like to show my stuff here and also i would like you to judge is it good, is it bad...what parts should i change etc etc...also i read this crit4crit "rule" so ill try to find as much as time i can for devoting to your songs and fkorz to be honest as much as i can to give you bad or good critics...

now bout style...im not really sure what exactly style it is...i love to mix diffrent styles to came up to something specific...

if you really liked/disliked song plz comment...and if you want tabs just leave message

P.S the name of this song means tree of life...its influenced by many many bands...

P.S.S i apologize for my bad english...i know that i sux at it...so sorry if you will not understand something i wrote...
Attachments:
drvo zivota.zip
I like it, it has a nice flow, with the mini solos and all that, the thing around 1.54 is great too. Not much to complain about. Great job!

Mind critting mine?(new one in sig) Thanks.