I may be a little slow on this issue, but I just noticed this while searching for something a few minutes ago.

Where are these "child forums", and how are they like the Pit?
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I don't know, but you apparently like Mario.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
must resist pear
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
must resist pear

Am I the only one getting sick of seeing this kind of response in nearly every thread?
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
A child forum is a forum that is encased in another forum. for example, in the Songwriting and Lyrics forum, there is a competition forum. in the bands and artists forum there are several child forums.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by metal4life592
Am I the only one getting sick of seeing this kind of response in nearly every thread?

no.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Haha.. Mario.... nice.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Quote by metal4life592

am i the only one getting sick of this guy giving very d*ck like responses in all of his posts
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Link to firefox layout, Naooo.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Quote by Metalcredge

Don't worry, problem sovled.

Okay, I misunderstood. I thought you mean "Nooo" as in "I don't have firefox, and I can't use the layout in the link." Sorry.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by Metalcredge

Look up a few posts ^^^^
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by itchy guitar
am i the only one getting sick of this guy giving very d*ck like responses in all of his posts

I'm actually quite a nice guy, unless you piss me off, which rarely happens. Have I ever been a dick to you before? Not that I remember. Am I being a dick now? No, I just hate that "must resist pear" response that everyone seems to use as an alternative to the terrible, terrible pear picture.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Look up a few posts ^^^^

Ah yes, didn't notice in my initial hurry to be encased in mario goodness.

Edit: Good lord, the link is dead! They must have removed it for some reason.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Quote by metal4life592
I'm actually quite a nice guy, unless you piss me off, which rarely happens. Have I ever been a dick to you before? Not that I remember. Am I being a dick now? No, I just hate that "must resist pear" response that everyone seems to use as an alternative to the terrible, terrible pear picture.

have i pissed you off yet?
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by itchy guitar
have i pissed you off yet?

No, are you trying to?
Quote by Trefellin

LastFM
Quote by Kid Fisto
A child forum is a forum that is encased in another forum. for example, in the Songwriting and Lyrics forum, there is a competition forum. in the bands and artists forum there are several child forums.

OOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!!!

Now I feel dumb. >_>
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by metal4life592
No, are you trying to?

maybe
Quote by MakinLattes