deathreaper50
31 IQ
Hey guys i just wanted to know what other bands id like so sofar i listen to Aiden Alesana Greenday ThreeDaysGrace Catherine BreakingBenjamin AFI DropDeadGorgeous
FallOutBoy Godsmack HIM Ramones a SkylitDrive PapaRoach Powerman5000 Underoath TheUsed WakingTheCadaver Yellowcard RiseAgainst ISetMyFriendsOnFire And The Misfits
StreetLight3989
1,950 IQ
Hmmm, most of those bands aren't really punk. You might like some pop punk like Screeching Weasel and The Queers.
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
*prepares for shenanigans*
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
neidnarb11890
so bored with the USA
270 IQ
The Casualties
The Exploited
Cheap Sex
Virus
Leftover Crack

Ya know, tr00 p0nx stuff.
IlikeTheSKA
Respect my conglomerate
300 IQ
Back
under
your
bridge

Troll.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
devourthekitten
UG Monkey
2,088 IQ
You might like:
Aiden Alesana Greenday ThreeDaysGrace Catherine BreakingBenjamin AFI DropDeadGorgeous
FallOutBoy Godsmack HIM Ramones a SkylitDrive PapaRoach Powerman5000 Underoath TheUsed WakingTheCadaver Yellowcard RiseAgainst ISetMyFriendsOnFire And The Misfits

Honestly, though, you'd be best off listening only to Ray Charles. He's grind-esque punk, and he says Waking the Cadaver are his biggest influence.

In all seriousness, however, Good Charlotte are great.

But for rizzle this time, you really should listen to Screeching Weasel and The Queers, like Streetlight said. They own fo shizzle.
JesusOfSbrbia
*-)
1,343 IQ
The pop punk & emo forum can most likely help you better with this question...
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
I'd say the huchebag and fail forum could help him better with this question.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
sargasm
1977 and we are going mad
1,817 IQ
Well...

You like The Ramones and that's a start I suppose.

I could reccomend about a bajillion bands you'd probably like but I'm tired of doing that. Just browse this forum, and look up all the bands that people are mentioning. You'll find a lot of cool stuff.

Honestly, none of those bands are punk except The Ramones (good) The Misfits (bad) and AFI (not punk anymore, but still good)

So yeah, just browse the forum. Here's a few to tide you over: Jawbreaker, The Queers, Dead Milkmen
recklessnick
Almost Wasted
4,633 IQ
i doubt punk rock is the right thing for you really.
but if you really insist on wanting to listen to punk rock.
then uh... listen to saetia, comeback kid, bane, converge, the unseen
mike2
967 IQ
Quote by deathreaper50
Hey guys i just wanted to know what other bands id like so sofar i listen to Aiden Alesana Greenday ThreeDaysGrace Catherine BreakingBenjamin AFI DropDeadGorgeous

i recommend you learn how to put spaces in between names of bands...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
RockThe40oz
Sucker-Punched By Christ
1,233 IQ
Hooray for the punk forum coming together to form one super huge douche bag as usual!

Seriously, guys... maybe he's just trying to get into punk and listed bands that he likes so you'd know what some good transition bands would be...

Even though Brian was most likely being facetious, bands like Rancid and Dead Kennedys are probably good bands for you to start with..
StreetLight3989
1,950 IQ
Quote by RockThe40oz
Hooray for the punk forum coming together to form one super huge douche bag as usual!

Seriously, guys... maybe he's just trying to get into punk and listed bands that he likes so you'd know what some good transition bands would be...

Even though Brian was most likely being facetious, bands like Rancid and Dead Kennedys are probably good bands for you to start with..

I wasn't being a super douchebag .
Chaise Boogie
So So Ska
2,305 IQ
I Set My Friends On Fire have tons of talent and are pretty unique, but god damn are they trendy.
dannay
Banned
486 IQ
Skrewdriver

i dont like them, but you never know, it might be your thing.
anti
Turn On/Tune In/Drop Out
1,049 IQ
I'd say punk is not your thing, you may think it is, it's not. I would recommend skipping the whole punk phase and going to straight to liking new wave, post-punk, and other better genres.
peace & chemicals
sargasm
1977 and we are going mad
1,817 IQ
Am I lame if I went punk - new wave - post punk - back to punk again?

My new wave phase lasted like two years, and I got bored.
anti
Turn On/Tune In/Drop Out
1,049 IQ
i went from punk, post punk, new wave, post-rock, indie, to experimental. I will always like what I have liked in the past, it's usually just a easy way of saying what i listen to the most at the period of time. I like most music if it's original, not too manufactured, and doesn't have fake country accents.
peace & chemicals
lavazza
K**e sold out
7,304 IQ
Quote by sargasm
Am I lame if I went punk - new wave - post punk - back to punk again?

My new wave phase lasted like two years, and I got bored.

My new Wave phase lasted two mintes then I fell asleep and didn´t touh the talking heads again.......but seriously back to punk is always an evolutionary step forward
crustyreed
493 IQ
Quote by deathreaper50
Drop Dead

that is your answer sir. A nice fusion of hardcore and powerviolence.
StreetLight3989
1,950 IQ
I went Punk-Post-Punk and New Wave(Same time)-Indie-Emo. I still love every genre that I've gone through a phase with though. Some of my phases were shorter than others though.
CowsWithGuns
God's gift to UG
395 IQ
The Wiggles, The Pussycat Dolls, this badass mofo by the name of Raffi and The Bouncing Souls.

Seriously though, The Bouncing Souls.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
MadMetalManiac
I'm Gonna Get Ya!
361 IQ
Quote by deathreaper50

Out of your list only 2 bands diserve to be on this punk forum and that is the The

Ramones and The misfits

as for the rest

BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
Quote by RockThe40oz

Brian? Faceteous? Never!

I was being quite serious and downbeat, Rancid would make a good transition, and the Dead Kennedys are a great band for punks jnr. to get into.
lessthan22fish
231 IQ
check out Rehasher, All, and I fourth (I think its been four) the Dead Kennedys. And this is a longshot and im not quite sure they belong here but try Goldfinger.