Has anybody played this axe? I have read the reviews on UG and Musicians Friend and they are pretty good - it seems like a sweet guitar for the money.

I love the inlays too.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-SZ720FM-Electric-Guitar?sku=512539
ESP EC-1000
Schecter Demon
Ibanez RG350DX
Ibanez SZ720FM
Fender Standard Strat
BC Rich MM Warlock
Jay Turser JTB-445
Takamine Jasmine C33
Crate Blackheart 5W
Traynor T10/B
Metal Muff
They seem pretty good. The necks on them are pretty wide, but I see that you have an RG, so it should feel just right for you.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
You can't trust the reviews on UG or MF. Harmony Central has way more accurate reviews, so check there.
Yeah and I love the feel of my RG more than most of my guitars (except for maybe the LTD). The reviews on Harmony Central are actually even better than on UG - but I know what you mean Keitov - the Epiphone Les Paul Special 2 got great reviews - my bandmate has one and it sounds like a paperweight lol.

Thanks for the help guys! I think its a done deal!
ESP EC-1000
Schecter Demon
Ibanez RG350DX
Ibanez SZ720FM
Fender Standard Strat
BC Rich MM Warlock
Jay Turser JTB-445
Takamine Jasmine C33
Crate Blackheart 5W
Traynor T10/B
Metal Muff
I've got the SZ520, which is the same body shape, electronics, and everything, just a different finish and a little less bling!

I love this guitar! Pups might need to be changed, but other than that, it's lovely!
Good to know mate! I actually just bought it a few minutes ago :P Yeah I am thinking of changing the pickups when I get it - of course unless I'm happy enough with the stocks.... I was reading a review of some guy who said the pickups sounds pretty close to the JB/59 combo - which is what I want! That or the JB/Jazz...
ESP EC-1000
Schecter Demon
Ibanez RG350DX
Ibanez SZ720FM
Fender Standard Strat
BC Rich MM Warlock
Jay Turser JTB-445
Takamine Jasmine C33
Crate Blackheart 5W
Traynor T10/B
Metal Muff
Ive got a SZ320 and a SZ520 and love them both, the SZ520 is actually in my lap right now. and i have a JB/59 combo in my SZ320 and it works well enough
Yeah I think I might have to change the pickups to 'real' Duncans - they don't have any balls to them. Do I have to re-wire if I swap them for the JBs or are they interchangeable?
ESP EC-1000
Schecter Demon
Ibanez RG350DX
Ibanez SZ720FM
Fender Standard Strat
BC Rich MM Warlock
Jay Turser JTB-445
Takamine Jasmine C33
Crate Blackheart 5W
Traynor T10/B
Metal Muff