seriously, i haven't been able to use my Windows Live for like 3 hours now. I've tried everything I could think of. I just want some SERIOUS help please.
Check your ISP

Seriously.

Also, more info please.

Seriously
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
As far as I know, MSN has been dodgy for a day or two... Erratic logging in, etc. You may wait it out and see.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
its their problem not yours, just wait and it will work again.
Gear
Caparison Horus HGS
B.C. Rich Beast NJ Series
Alhambra 7FS
BOSS GT-8
Peavey Valve King 212
Its saying that it can't connect to DNS and something about Keyports...my internet works fine
Quote by djmay71
Its saying that it can't connect to DNS and something about Keyports...my internet works fine

Digital Network Signature, right? That's their connection problem. I would wait till tomorrow, possibly their service is temporarily down.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Want some serious help? Get Gmail. I'll invite you if you want. Oh wait, I can't because your shoddy, low inbox space, unreliable Windows Live isn't working to be able to recieve the invite.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman