Page 1 of 3
Okay, I have NO ONE to talk to right now so I turned to the pit. So here is my story:
A few months ago I was an extremely happy kid. Healthy, had a good thing going on with this girl, getting a band started up, and basically everyday was great. I'd wake up with a smile on my face, and every second of every day was good. I was happy and people thought I was funny. The girl went out with one of my friends even though she had led me on for about 2 months. After that my band fell apart because my parents refused to take me to practice. Then I met another girl, things kinda picked up, and I was a bit happier. It fell apart quickly and I was back to this place. Everyone in my band fought to keep it alive but we just couldn't. I thought I was fine after all of this, ****, I don't even remember being depressed after the first girl (whom I really liked, I would talk to her on the phone til' four in the morning every night even though I got yelled at for it, but she basically made me a happy person). One night I was thinking and I realized that my dream of being a musician would probably never happen, and that I would have to get a real job and become the kind of realistic thinker that I truely hate. Another thing I thought about was religion, before this time I was never a religous man at all, I poked fun at god all the time, and considered myself Athiest. I was thinking about it and I prayed. I prayed that I would meet someone who would make me happy and help me shake this. The next day I got sick, but I went to school anyway. I floated through all day, until the end of the day and then decided to miss my guitar lesson (the thing that gets me though the week) to sleep. I stayed home the next day, which got me behind in my work.
Then there was today. I still felt sick all day but I was still able to work. It started in Acting, this stupid bitch in my group not only ruined our play by saying that the first scene (there were no props) was at a house, she made me look like an idiot when I went to play my part as mall security. And THEN she said a few other lines that ruined our whole play because everyone had to play along. I'm pretty sure it made me look the worst. I get home after all of this and find out that I have a C- in science and a few other C's. I used to get good grades without even trying, why I started going bad here, I do not know. Then I almost got in an accident drivng home and my dad proceeded to yell at me for it, and tell me how I wasn't ready to drive, when my mom tried to stand up for me, he yelled at her.
I just don't know where I went wrong. My whole life I've been an incredibly happy and funny person without trying, lately everything I say is stupid, and I feel like **** most of the time.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by Stoner stone
Okay, I have NO ONE to talk to right now so I turned to the pit. So here is my story:

A few months ago I was an extremely happy kid. Healthy, had a good thing going on with this girl, getting a band started up, and basically everyday was great. I'd wake up with a smile on my face, and every second of every day was good. I was happy and people thought I was funny.

The girl went out with one of my friends even though she had led me on for about 2 months. After that my band fell apart because my parents refused to take me to practice. Then I met another girl, things kinda picked up, and I was a bit happier. It fell apart quickly and I was back to this place. Everyone in my band fought to keep it alive but we just couldn't. I thought I was fine after all of this, ****, I don't even remember being depressed after the first girl (whom I really liked, I would talk to her on the phone til' four in the morning every night even though I got yelled at for it, but she basically made me a happy person).

One night I was thinking and I realized that my dream of being a musician would probably never happen, and that I would have to get a real job and become the kind of realistic thinker that I truely hate. Another thing I thought about was religion, before this time I was never a religous man at all, I poked fun at god all the time, and considered myself Athiest. I was thinking about it and I prayed. I prayed that I would meet someone who would make me happy and help me shake this. The next day I got sick, but I went to school anyway. I floated through all day, until the end of the day and then decided to miss my guitar lesson (the thing that gets me though the week) to sleep. I stayed home the next day, which got me behind in my work.

Then there was today. I still felt sick all day but I was still able to work. It started in Acting, this stupid bitch in my group not only ruined our play by saying that the first scene (there were no props) was at a house, she made me look like an idiot when I went to play my part as mall security. And THEN she said a few other lines that ruined our whole play because everyone had to play along. I'm pretty sure it made me look the worst. I get home after all of this and find out that I have a C- in science and a few other C's. I used to get good grades without even trying, why I started going bad here, I do not know. Then I almost got in an accident drivng home and my dad proceeded to yell at me for it, and tell me how I wasn't ready to drive, when my mom tried to stand up for me, he yelled at her.

I just don't know where I went wrong. My whole life I've been an incredibly happy and funny person without trying, lately everything I say is stupid, and I feel like **** most of the time.

Its now readable

and it will all even out, everyone has rough patches
You're getting older. One day you will reach enlightenment, and realize that shit happens, and your life will never be fulfilling and happy.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Wall, etc.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Sounds like a Greek tragedy.

But seriously, not everything can go right for everyone. Sorry man.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by Muphin
You're getting older. One day you will reach enlightenment, and realize that shit happens, and your life will never be fulfilling and happy.

lol that was harsh

I wouldnt say that but you gotta realize it takes bumps in the road to make life what it is
**** Sux. Everybody has their ups and downs, but you seem to be under the impression that women will make you happy. They are just as much trouble as they are fun (No offence ladies of UG, but it's true.)

You just need to get on with life and be persistant at what you do. Awesomeness will prevail in the end.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Just hang in there. It's just one of those times where everything sucks. You'll find someone new, better. You'll have more band oppourtunities when you can drive. As for grades, you just have to study more, pay attention, try not to get distracted.

Everything will work out.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
i read it all. you're going through adolescence, congratulations. stick with it, it gets better.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
You've just hit a rough spot in life. Trust me dude, no one understands more than I do right now. I'm in nearly the exact same situation as you, with only some slight variation. It seems like in the last week or 2, absolutely nothing has gone right for me.

Just tough it out and try to get things together. Life will get better, and try to enjoy it even when ****ty stuff happens. Just shrug it off. Above all, live for yourself, the way you want.
Like a wave, everyone has highs and lows.

/wistful thinking
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Ok, unless you truly believe in God, He wont answer your prayers. Second, just because u pray to God, it doesnt mean that u will get wat u asked for. I also noticed how u capitalized atheist and not God's name.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
lol i'm like in the same situation. each day sucks because ppl dislike me and spread rumors which make other ppl not like me. girls even tell me i'd date you,but i'd get a bad reputation. it sucks =(
I quote the great Bobby Darin on this, in saying

"Don't Worry, Be Happy"

And yes, it was Bobby Darin, not the talking fish on a plaque
I'M GOING NUCKING FUTS!

Everyone has hard times man. You'll get over it eventually and probably be happier for it.

All in all it's just one more brick in the wall.
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
Work hard in school so that even if you're not a musician, you have a backup. Even if you can't be a musician as a job, whats stopping music from being a hobby the rest of your life?
Puberty.
That or you're the reincarnation of Jesus.
Believe it.
ohai little sig.
It seems pretty ****ty now but don't worry, these things have a way of working out for the best and looking back in a few weeks/months from now it won't seem nigh as bad
Quote by HaKattack
Wait a second..how did KoRn get you into metal? That's like Nancy Reagan getting you into heroin addiction and prostitution!
Quote by Megadeth2011
Ok, unless you truly believe in God, He wont answer your prayers. Second, just because u pray to God, it doesnt mean that u will get wat u asked for. I also noticed how u capitalized atheist and not God's name.

I lived my life to the fullest, and clear headedly without him, and the day I started letting Christianity and religion in general cloud my head was the day I got depressed. Thinking, Hmm? Maybe what I am doing is wrong, Maybe I am a bad person. I never used to care what the world thought, I had an idea of what the world is like, and what it took to be happy, and the day invisible and most likely no existant forces were taken into account, my whole life got twist turned upside down.... will smith hehe.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
First thing, how old are you so we can get an image.

Second thing, listen man, I went through the same ****. I went through depression bro and it sounds pretty similar to yours. I saw a few ppl say this but time heals everything! And btw, don't be out there mourning for those girls, and DEFINITELY do not think you're not a man without a gf. Being single is good bro, enjoy ur life. Your still young so take advantage.

Most importantly, please dont be out there LOOKING for for a gf, that's the dumbest thing anyone can do. THAT i know from experience. Take it slow and just relax, don't think about. When I'm upset I look to my guitar for help, as i'm sure a lot of us do.

BE HAPPY!!!

Life is better than u think it is.
sh*t happens man
just take it day by day like I do
in the morning just tell yourself ok, I gotta do this and this and this and by the end of the day I want to have talked to this girl... or learned this song... or whatever you want to get out of that day
This is when you write songs!
Because there's no point in suffering if you don't make it a radio hit.
I'm 15, turning 16 in Sept. and a Freshman in HS
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
It's just your time of the month.
Quote by TastyMooglePie
Rape everyone involved: the girlfriend, the mom, the dad, and throw in the dog for good measure.

Quote by Prankster1990
NoFX_Fan182 is awesome mkay. He just rocks my socks
I have some solutions to your problem.

1. Eat something tasty. That always brightens my day.
2. Smoke a fatty. For best results do this before number 1.
3. Play some guitar and really get into a good space with it. I mean like Maggot Brain kind of space. Don't think about licks or making it interesting. Just go with the mood. It will help you stop thinking about how things are kind of ****ty at the moment and you'll realized once you step out of feeling like this that things will get better. This can be achieved easier for some after number 2.

Hopes these help.
God doesnt just answer ur prayer because u prayed

and especially since u never believed in God anyway

read

1 John in the bible
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
I'm not going to say that things will get better on their own. It takes a huge determination to turn a bad situation into a good one. You basically need to tell yourself that you will get over it and you can get over and you MUST get over it, and eventually you will. I have had girl troubles in the past, now I hardly think about them. I used to argue with my parents nonstop, now I just do what it takes to stay on their good side. It's gonna take compromises and time, but you can definitely get yourself over all of this. Good luck
Quote by NGMF-Sam
God doesnt just answer ur prayer because u prayed

and especially since u never believed in God anyway

read

1 John in the bible

I don't think you understand, so I will go into detail. I recently got into my local scene, going to see local bands and what not, right? Well, my scene is totally preachy and Christian, and they preach to me at every show. This started getting to me which is destroying my happiness.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
haha sounds like me 3 years ago. welcome to real life my friend it has to get worse before it gets better. here's some advice....

1) Girls, as awesome as they are when its good, can leave feeling worse than you ever have..this comes from experience. when gettin over girls, try to find the good things in life such as guitar and friends. remember you had fun before the girl came around, they aren't the highlight of life..at least not until you really fall in love, get married, kids and all that jazz. (and no, YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS, NO TEENAGER DOES NO MATTER WHAT THEY FEEL)

2) Bands come and go, you'll be getting a real job anyway to support yourself when trying to get a band happening, everyone does. You're not gonna be playing at wembley at 15.

3) **** happens, **** that girl at school she's a nob. Your dad will chill. You will get better at driving, you're just a kid.

4) life changes for good and bad. The point is to make the most of it and appreciate what you've had and will have. Many people have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ****ter lives than you, I or anybody on this site.

5) people you dont realise the above sometimes commit suicide, and not stick thru hard points in life. Life can suck something awful sometimes, much like what you're going through now. Keep smiling and think about awesome things you want to do, thats what dreams are there for.

If anyone tells you you aren;t as good as you really are, or that you can't do something, give 'em the finger, say **** YOU and go enjoy life
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
Sh*t happens. It sounds like you have peaked. At least you had a good run while it lasted.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Sounds like pretty standard stuff bro. Everybody goes through it, things will get better and then they will most likely get bad again, thats just they way **** works.

I think as children we are taught that everything is great and to be optimistic all the time so when something bad happens you dont really know how to deal with it properly, it goes against what we are taught.
Quote by Stoner stone
I don't think you understand, so I will go into detail. I recently got into my local scene, going to see local bands and what not, right? Well, my scene is totally preachy and Christian, and they preach to me at every show. This started getting to me which is destroying my happiness.

ever think about Satan destroying your happiness?

i use to be pretty happy without God and the only thing that changed to me when i found him was alot of bad **** started happening, and i would always get that something is watching u feeling... You just have to look at the positive things in everything, u dont have a gf so what there are alot of girls in the world and u have alot of living to do i had 2 gf's and im 18 and ppl ask me why i dont have 1 i tell i dont worry about it and if im supposed to be with a girl she will come eventually

anyways dont know why im preeching

GG
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
Quote by bigtimmy
haha sounds like me 3 years ago. welcome to real life my friend it has to get worse before it gets better. here's some advice....

1) Girls, as awesome as they are when its good, can leave feeling worse than you ever have..this comes from experience. when gettin over girls, try to find the good things in life such as guitar and friends. remember you had fun before the girl came around, they aren't the highlight of life..at least not until you really fall in love, get married, kids and all that jazz. (and no, YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS, NO TEENAGER DOES NO MATTER WHAT THEY FEEL)

2) Bands come and go, you'll be getting a real job anyway to support yourself when trying to get a band happening, everyone does. You're not gonna be playing at wembley at 15.

3) **** happens, **** that girl at school she's a nob. Your dad will chill. You will get better at driving, you're just a kid.

4) life changes for good and bad. The point is to make the most of it and appreciate what you've had and will have. Many people have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ****ter lives than you, I or anybody on this site.

5) people you dont realise the above sometimes commit suicide, and not stick thru hard points in life. Life can suck something awful sometimes, much like what you're going through now. Keep smiling and think about awesome things you want to do, thats what dreams are there for.

If anyone tells you you aren;t as good as you really are, or that you can't do something, give 'em the finger, say **** YOU and go enjoy life

Smart man. You've got the right idea.
Quote by NGMF-Sam
ever think about Satan destroying your happiness?

What did Satan ever do to you?

Jerk
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by Rocking-Rob
Its now readable

and it will all even out, everyone has rough patches

Thanks muffin. That was much easier to read than the wall of text.

Well, muffin, let me give you some advice.

Quit your whining. It's called being a teenager. Listen to this song, and you'll feel better.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Page 1 of 3