i jus bought an aria pro II for 60 bucks...ive never heard of it so im wonderin whether im gettin ripped off or not....it was missing a washer on the tuners but it only cost me 3 bucks...othere then that its in perfect condition....and if i got a good deal...how much could i turn around and sell it for?
older model, dont hear much of them anymore, used to be more popular, but not a terrible model anymore, you can still find them on the net, don't think youre going to get anything more than what you paid though
well its not a bass but it makes it more valuable to me knowing that a member of metallica played with it lol
I use to have one, way back in the day, that my uncle let me burrow. I thought it was a cheap guitar so i gave it back to him a few years ago, i was just on ebay and the same one is going for $500...
Quote by blayzin420
i jus bought an aria pro II for 60 bucks...ive never heard of it so im wonderin whether im gettin ripped off or not....it was missing a washer on the tuners but it only cost me 3 bucks...othere then that its in perfect condition....and if i got a good deal...how much could i turn around and sell it for?

Aria Pro II is the main guitar I use.. It's all right, I'm gonna buy a new guitar though because my aria is broken. (it was a hand me down.) I don't know how much you could get from them, but I remember seeing some guy on the internet offerering to buy it from some other guy for 10 bucks. It serves me well enough though. I'm guessing you could probably sell it for 10-50 bucks.