Heal, as in stop the pain?

When i got my labret pierced, my lip felt pretty numb for atleast 2 hours. Keep you'r piercings in for atleast a week if you want it to last long after you take it off. Clean it with salt water.
Ooooouch.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
awesome. ive been considering getting my lip pierced, but i gotta wait until i'm in college or my parents will have a fit.

pics?
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Tats FTW
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
It takes a super long time to heal fully. My ex got hers done and for a few months they would start to close up only a few minutes after taking them out for a single track event.
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
The place I got mine done at said allow 2 months to heal before changing the ring.... I waited about... eh , 1 and a half and it was fine so not too incredibly long. Just be carefull though, they close very quick. My gf had hers out for 4 hours and she had a hard time getting the ring back through.
oh yeah, sometimes if you take it out for too long you have to wear a nose stud in it til it opens up again
I just wanna know if your boyfriend thinks it feels good on his peepee?
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Shwoop de Shwoop hair cut - 20 dollars
black hair dye - 25 dollars
lip ring - 10 dollars
pink american eagle shirt to make a hypocritical fashion statement - 60 dollars
little sister's jeans - 0 dollars

looking like a douchebag in front of your entire high school - priceless
Different piercing, but it took about 3 days for my eyebrow to stop hurting. Well, I'm a face sleeper, so it took about 3 days until I could sleep on the left side of my face.

But hey, thats me.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
It will take 3 days to scar over, a few months to completely heal, and a lifetime of regret and lost opportunities for redemption.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by The Leader
It will take 3 days to scar over, a few months to completely heal, and a lifetime of regret and lost opportunities for redemption.

+1

just take it out now, if you're only 15 chances are you wont want it 2-3 years from now. besides you probably wont get a job with it. so you choose: gas money/chicks/a job, or a hole in your lip dont worry if you just got it done recently and you take it out now it wont scar.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
I got my lip pierced last June. They say it will be sore for about 2 weeks, but the guy that did mine told me to apply water with epson salt in it to the hole a couple times a day. Needless to say, after two days it felt fine.
~The Gear~
Schecter Hellraiser
Ibanez RG 550
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960 4x12
VHT Two/Fifty/Two
ADA-MP1
Eventide Eclipse
Quote by Snorglorf
Shwoop de Shwoop hair cut - 20 dollars
black hair dye - 25 dollars
lip ring - 10 dollars
pink american eagle shirt to make a hypocritical fashion statement - 60 dollars
little sister's jeans - 0 dollars

looking like a douchebag in front of your entire high school - priceless

Quote by i have to pee

i loled then i stopped then i went lol wut and then i laughed again

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by i have to pee

My ex had a lip ring
and no, it does not feel good

also, isnt there an only thread for piercings and tattoos and stuff
It takes about 2-3 months to fully heal, but it shouldn't be sore about a few days. Did you get a snakebite or your labret? I have my labret done at the moment. I may get snakebites here soon. My girl is going to get snakebites soon as well. Woot, gunna give me something to play with! Hehe.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

God, some ****ing stupid replies in this thread. If you take proper care of your piercing (no playing with it, use a proper saline solution to clean it, etc) it should be healed in 4-6 weeks - give it 6 months before it will stay open if you happen to take the bar out.
And yes, there's a thread for this sort of stuff.

*closed*
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."