How do you play bass and treble cleff parts like on a paino or accordion? I cant get it figured out on an accordion. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
I could tell you for piano or something, but I'm sorry, I don't have any clue how to play accordion.
??????????????????????

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

On an accordian, no clue. On a piano you play Bass with your left hand and treble with your right.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
I don't think you can. The accordion only has two octaves I believe.

On the piano, your left hand plays the bass clef and your right hand plays the treble.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
on an accordion your left hand plays the bass/chord buttons. then your right hand plays the keyboard.

Quote by GuitarHero0715

Quote by Chunky_Lover
on an accordion your left hand plays the bass/chord buttons. then your right hand plays the keyboard.

I thought the buttons changed the tones or let the air out. I wasn't aware they were chords.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
ultimate GUITAR.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Okay I realized you were asking a different kind of how. The trick is to separate your hands. Practice one at a time, then slowly integrate them.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝