I'm not a huge fan of vocal emphasised music and most of the music I listen to I don't really pay attention to the vocals that much, just as long as they are decent. I don't see the appeal with singers like some may.

I rarely watch the show, American Idol, but this guy that came on last night just blew me away, I've been watching his performance like 50 times now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUffD7IFAXQ&feature=related

What do you guys think?
I think hes a good singer but i don't like what he did with that song at all
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
That kid just might win.

For anyone who watches the show...Is anyone else in love with Brooke White?
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by Beakwithteeth
eh, I think the females are far superior to the dudes this go round.

No way, that kid I posted as well as Danny Cook smash them all like unreal. The only good female is Carly or whatever and Brook. The Janis Joplin girl failed horribly tonight.
My parents watch this religiously. Some chick was doing "Crazy On You." As resident Heart fanboy, my dad decided I needed to watch it.

I'm not sure I'll ever watch it again. :\ That Chris dude was good, and got me into Fuel, but that's about it.
Quote by StreetLight3989
I like his whole vibe and I think he's a good singer. The song choice was poor though.

I don't know I thought the song choice was incredible for him and too be honest I've never had a singer, even professional ones, touch me emotionally like that guy did in that song.
Quote by johnpetrucci05
No way, that kid I posted as well as Danny Cook smash them all like unreal. The only good female is Carly or whatever and Brook. The Janis Joplin girl failed horribly tonight.

The Janis Joplin girl sucks in general. I like one of the black chicks and the azn.

Damn second crappy Heart cover...
Eh...I honestly am very picky with mainstream singers. I'll ocassionally watch this season of American Idol, and there is really only one contestant I think is good (Her name is Kady, I think).

It's quite coincidental, because I just finished writing a blog on this song right before I saw this thread.

Anyways, as soon as I heard him say "Imagine no...." last night, I gave a huge eye-roll.